Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Sofia at the meeting "Child Protection Cannot Wait" at the Bernadotte Library at the Royal Palace today, March 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The dress does not look formal enough for the event.

The dress does not look formal enough for the event.
In my opinion the Princess rarely looks formal enough for this ceremony, but given her consistency this is apparently the level of formality that she finds suitable for the graduation ceremony.

Last edited:
A tan and off white Toile Fabric Pattern. A nice dress but casual. The princess wears the dress well. What i really do not care for is the extra wide belt. It shortens Princess Sofia waist line and look uncomfortable. A belt half the width would have been better.

Minus the belt the dress is nice enough and the princess looks lovely.

There is nothing wrong with the dress itself, but it doesn't seem to work for Sofia's body.

Awful belt, shoes and purse for the very light dress. The color does not suit her. Nice hair and makeup

Agree with you, the gown is exceptionally beautiful on her. Again, this is the third set of photos I've seen, the queen and Madeleine and I think now that the photographer did NOBODY any favors.

The gown is like something Silvia would wear, and I dislike the blue blouse and her hair in second pic as well.

:previous: Not very flattering photos in the blue imo.

She looks beautiful in 3 and 4 but I don't care for the gown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom