Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

Princess Mathilde pitured during the 100th birthday of the 'International Woman's Day', Wednesday 02 March 2011, at the Senate in Brussels
Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4

stephanievl said:
Princess Mathilde pitured during the 100th birthday of the 'International Woman's Day', Wednesday 02 March 2011, at the Senate in Brussels

Lovely!!!!!

Princess Mathilde looks very chic today! :flowers: Shawl and dress are really beautiful

Mathilde is gorgeous in this bright blue dress and looks very classy. I loved the coat and dress last week also. I'm glad to see a European Princess in a bright color instead of black, beige, brown or gray.:p

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured during visit to the 'Zeepreventorium' prior to a round table about 'Obesity of young people',
Pic1 - PIC2 - PIC3 - Pic4

Last edited:
Great, strong color, I like this dress.

Total vieuw of princess Mathilde's dress/coat worn last week
Pic1 - Pic2
Very pretty, I like matching dress/skirt.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured during visit to the 'Zeepreventorium' prior to a round table about 'Obesity of young people',
Pic1 - PIC2 - PIC3 - Pic4
Nice color, I like the poncho.

The blue wrap dress really flatters her figure. :p

Love this outfit, it suits what she was doing for the day, good fit, colour. Love it on her... Sigh I wish I had her wardrobe.

The blue dress is a knockout. Gr8 color for her.

This outfit is very Mathilde ;) But it looks great. Great colours.

Colorful outfit, typical for CP Mathilde. I like it, she looks fresh and very nice, bright colors suit her.

She looks very good. Red is a good color for CP Mathilde.

Bright colours suit Mathilde very much. She looks lovely.

The dress looks crooked (esp. the neckline) to me. Good color anyway.

Mathilde looks fabulous and yes, she is made for bright colors.:flowers:

Princess Mathilde seems more popular abroad than in her country.
Most of the Belgians are thinking that in this difficult days she should recycle more and that she should not wear Nathan dresses to visit schools ,handicapped , poor and old people.

Last edited:
The outfit is nice, particularly the silver grey top. I'd like to see more colour from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom