Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love her white and blak DVF dress. It´s lovely and perfect for summer. The cut would look fine on a pregnant woman, but it isn´t a maternity dress, so it looks better on a non-pregnant and slim woman.
I love those empire dresses, they look good both on very thin women (cause they make them look fuller) and fatter women (cause they doesn´t look so full in them):flowers:

well perfect for summer I don't think so because of the colours, but ti si a lovely dress and Princess Mary seams to like it a lot!

:previous: You´re right about the colours, but the weather in Denmark isn´t as sunny as in Spain or Portugal. Black colour attract sun light, and there it was quite cloudy ;)

I love her white and blak DVF dress. It´s lovely and perfect for summer. The cut would look fine on a pregnant woman, but it isn´t a maternity dress, so it looks better on a non-pregnant and slim woman.
I love those empire dresses, they look good both on very thin women (cause they make them look fuller) and fatter women (cause they doesn´t look so full in them):flowers:

Yes this dress looked good when Mary wore it back in spring 2007 when she was pregnant with Isbella yet it still looks good on her now at this photoshoot

Love it and the shoes cute cute .....

Well, it's a very pretty dress, but I'm not sure if black is the color to wear for a photo call in summer.

Princess Mary pregnant?

I know I shouldn't be starting this...
But, with the loose fitting dress and she didn't look too well during the photo shoot morning sickness?)...and CP Frederick's protective arm around her...

Could perhaps be reading into it, mayzie. None of the above occured to me, personally. And looking back at the photo's, it still doesn't...;)

Seeing as the dress is not pictured here.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Graasten

Frederik always has an arm around Mary at events like these, also Mary looks happy and suntanned from her recent holiday. It's warm in Denmark atm, loose fitting dresses are needed.

I do love this dress, haven't seen it since she wore it when she was pregnant.

I love the dress too. I think it's very pretty. I really like the design.

Nice dress, it's fine for summer.

It looks a bit to big for her. And since this is a summer photoshoot I would have expected her to wear something more colourful. To be honest, I would like her to wear Isabella's skirt ;)

She looks so happy in both pictures.
Both outfits looks nice and casual for a holiday.

I like the shoes and the bag of the outfit at Lego Land.

Love the bag at Lego Land ..... not sure about the jacket all in all nice relaxing summer stuff

I love the ruffled top she wore at the changing of guards. Do you know what brand or designer it is from, and if it is sleveless (I can´t see it with the cardigan)?

The ruffled top is quite lovely with the cardigan. She looked relaxed and stylish. Annie S, you can find those tops just about anywhere these days. If you shop on line, you can find them at Banana Republic, Francesca's any of the bigger named department stores here in the US.

Seeing as the dress is not pictured here.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Graasten

Frederik always has an arm around Mary at events like these, also Mary looks happy and suntanned from her recent holiday. It's warm in Denmark atm, loose fitting dresses are needed.

I do love this dress, haven't seen it since she wore it when she was pregnant.
The dress is really cute. But don't they both look too casual for press conference? Frederick, shave your beard!;)

The dress is really cute. But don't they both look too casual for press conference? Frederick, shave your beard!;)

It's not a press conference, it's a photoshoot.

Love the ruffled top. It makes the outfit just that bit more feminine. really pretty outfit today, and her hair looks nice too.

Could perhaps be reading into it, mayzie. None of the above occured to me, personally. And looking back at the photo's, it still doesn't...

Glade to be proven wrong! Can't half tell I'm no mother...lol. Good observational skills mayzie ;)

No way:) He is a hunt with that beard.
I knwo understand why Mary had this special glow! I always like empire dresses on her.
Totally agree with you!! He looks SO handsome with the beard!!!!
Please Frederik don't shave yourself ever again!!:lol:

I prefer him with a beard too. It makes him look older and less baby faced.
I like Mary's first casual outfit. I don't like the orange shoes tho.

Orange is hardly Mary's color indeed yet I think that she loves it, and sweet casual "ugly" ballerinas do less harm than a dramatic New Year's Eve gown. :D

Love the ruffled blouse. Makes the casual outfit a bit more stylish looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom