Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color and fabric are nice, but the coat looks shapeless on her. Perhaps if it were cut in a different way, it would look better.

I like it, but I think it would've worked better over a dress rather than pants. Or at the very least the pants should've been the same color as the coat.

Yes - If the pants had been straighter and the coat more open it would have been an improvement, but it'll never go down as a favourite of mine

The coat is a vintage runway prada.
IMO, I thought it was a great coat. The problem for me with it is it was a bit too big and wouldve prefered if the buttons were left open.

Not a critisim, just an FYI. The coat is contemporary not vintage I believe. If it was vintage it would be over 15 years old. Antique has to be 100 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the coat. it supposed to be shapeless.

:crown6:Hi People!...I am trying to learm more abot Crown Prince Fred and Mary, that is why, I am interesting in knowing How tall are both of them? (In cm, if it is possible!):)...Thanks a lot in advance!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doncella, for detailed information about HRH Crown Princess Mary please head on over to the Royal House of Denmark sub-forum.

Once you are there click on the sub-heading Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess or you can click [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f32/"]here[/URL], which will take you to that forum. Regarding Mary's height, rumor has it that she is 5'7", but I do not have concrete evidence to support that claim at this time.

:flowers:

Last edited:
07-02-2008 Copenhagen Princess Mary attended the International Fashion Fair (CIFF) in Copenhagen.

Details on the waist of the skirt is very pretty, goes almost as a belt. The red top is very eye-catching, adds alot of color to the skirt. Thought this was a very pretty outfit. Nothing special going on.
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3
(ppe & anp)

I agree. I love the detailing on the skirt!

07-02-2008 Copenhagen Princess Mary attended the International Fashion Fair (CIFF) in Copenhagen.

Details on the waist of the skirt is very pretty, goes almost as a belt. The red top is very eye-catching, adds alot of color to the skirt. Thought this was a very pretty outfit. Nothing special going on.
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3
(ppe & anp)
nothing especial, lately she is using too much black tights and shoes!!

Elegant, classic and confortable, very suitable for the ocassion.The red colour really suits her because of her black hair. Black sockings are really in fashion on those high heels black shoes, nice to see!!!!Lovely!

Elegant, classic and confortable, very suitable for the ocassion.The red colour really suits her because of her black hair. Black sockings are really in fashion on those high heels black shoes, nice to see!!!!Lovely!

Red does really suit Mary

Black stockings - she must be borrowing them from Letizia :lol::lol:

Black stockings - she must be borrowing them from Letizia :lol::lol:

Or maybe from Mette-Marit... the mother of black stockings. :D

I loved the red-black outfit mary wore for the fashion event. The skirt looks stunning and red definitely suits her a lot!

I really like this outfit... Mary looks stunning!!!

the dress is lovely and stylish. Bravo Mary! :flowers:

The coat dress is beautiful! I like how she's matched it up with a turtleneck top, i cant imagine anything nicer going underneth it. Not a fan of black stockings but it does look really good with this outfit. Love the whole look..

Yes, I love this outfit too. I also love the outfit she wore to Birger et Mikkelsen show, the feather or fur scarf. Really beautiful!

I wonder who designed the coat-dress? It is so simple and chic.

I wonder who designed the coat-dress? It is so simple and chic.

I would say it was a Malene Birger's creation. Her spring/summer are coats just like the one Mary had on

It must be really trendy and elegant to use this kind of fashion!!!And she knows how to dress it very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom