Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disagree with everyone but I thought she looked fantastic, she had a discreet bit of cleavage(age appropriate I would say) and her hair looked fantastic.She's young and I think it's important that she is able to have fun with her wardrobe.You go girl!!!!

Sorry to disagree with everyone but I thought she looked fantastic, she had a discreet bit of cleavage(age appropriate I would say) and her hair looked fantastic.She's young and I think it's important that she is able to have fun with her wardrobe.You go girl!!!!

I don't think anyone cares about the cleavage, but the funny slit that goes down the front and seems to be closed with the clamps but somehow still stays open :)

October 14, 2010 - Marie in a printed top matched with a leather skirt, shawl & dark tights.

Imageshack - ppe10101464.jpg

Full view with shawl
Imageshack - ppe10101463.jpg

Hair looks great. I love the top print & the ruffles/detailing on the front. I don't mind the leather skirt but I don't like fact the top was out loose and not in the skirt. I love the shawl instead of a jacket at this event. The tights are too dark.

I love this outfit on Marie. She looks gorgeous from head to toe! The leather skirt looks so soft and the top and shawl are just lovely! Very feminine! I don't mind the dark tights at all. On the other hand, the black dress she wore recently isn't my cup of tea. It appears too tight indeed. Not the best possible choice for an evening, IMO.:flowers:

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom