Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Princess Marie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I agree eya. This is an elegant choice for Marie.

Princess Marie at the 30th anniversary of the actress Susse Wold's commitment for the Danish AIDS Foundation in Copenhagen yesterday, November 9:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Princess Marie at the 30th anniversary of the actress Susse Wold's commitment for the Danish AIDS Foundation in Copenhagen yesterday, November 9:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Quite boring! Yes it's winter but there is no need to dress in black and white. A nice dark colored turtleneck like burgundy would've looked so pretty with black pants.

Princess Marie in a suit and a nice blouse at the finals of the Edison Project for school children in Copenhagen yesterday, November 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Chic professional suit with a great blouse to add a bit of interest and color :flowers:

. Princess Marie in a suit and a nice blouse at the finals of the Edison Project for school children in Copenhagen yesterday, November 14: ** Full view ** Upper part **

That's quite a wonderful match for the bouquet. I always wonder when this happens if it is planned or luck? Which press offices give the event a heads up on planned apparel? Who plans apparel so the press office can do that? :flowers::flowers::flowers:

On November 22, 2016, Princess Marie of Denmark as Patron of DanChurchAid attended the DanChurchAid's (Folkekirkens Nødhjælp) Christmas event at Scaeffergarden in Gentofte, Denmark

https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn....=d8f2d16272fea9591b2244b1f95db1a8&oe=58C0EC4C
https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn....=af84b5e2cd36419d958da45ad9e8c1ab&oe=58B2C483

The outfit without the coat is a bit too tight and boring. With the coat on, its a lovely look, the pink coat and the grey pumps.

Boring at best lately. Pink coat is nice but boring and tight otherwise :ermm:

Last look is boring, nothing memorable except the brooch.

I'm not a fan of Marie's latest outfit. Whilst velvet is in trend, I don't think it suits Marie's suit (haha, yes, I used 'suit' instead of 'outfit' on purpose ;)) and I would have preferred a non-velvet material. Then it would look okay.

Very lovely both appearances!!!

Marie wore an interesting dress tonight. I don't know how to describe the color? I rather like it.

It's like a leather look green/silver dress. Quite tight.

She's wearing;
Looking forward to seeing Princess Marie dressed in YDE designed by @OleYde in tonight's event #Copenhagen #ydecopenhagen #oleyde

I don't like it, but I rarely like Marie's eveningwear. This time it's not the usual lingerie-ish gown but some tight cheap looking dress disco/metallic fabric in ugly colour.
I watched it online and agree, one of her worst outfits.

Horrendous. I usually find her chic, but this is like some tight leather tube :eek:

I think Marie's dress fits her beautifully and the colour is quite sophisticated . The problem comes with the flash photography because the fabric has a sparkle in it. I think that if we could see the dress in a more natural light it would look more elegant.

Ugh. Too shiny and tight, and not a fan of the open toe shoes for this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom