Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very pretty look on Princess Madeleine but it needed a brooch with the order,the family are not short of them ;)

There are a couple of pictures showing part of the back of her dress and there is a small round brooch just below her right shoulder at the back. That is probably the reason for the illusion, have to hold the sash in place. However, it appears something in the front would have also helped.

I am beginning to wonder if the aqua tiara was worn to help connect the sash with her outfit. The blues are similar. Just a thought.

White evening gloves would have looked amazing with the colour of that dress,though I agree about the back it looks awful.

I like the dress a lot, minus that transparent top, which looks awkward on her back.

I don't think that the tiara goes well with the dress. For me, pink and blue aren't a good combination. She should've chosen just diamonds, or a tiara with pearls (since they don't own a tiara with pink stones).

Found a brooch!

But why the see through too, it doesn’t need it as long there’s enough boning to support the top part. It would have been much much better without it.

I think the sashes are all very itchy scratchy.

Best dress and fits like a dream. The illusion is a little strange but may be more comfortable. I am disappointed with her hair. Not elaborate enough for the Swedes! The queen also let me down in this regard

That is a stunning shade of pink on her. Fits perfectly.

I dislike her entire look!
That shade of pink is looks too "Barbiedoll" like against her very tanned skin.
The dress-usually illusions often enhance a dress and makes one appreciate it more. This one does the opposite- as you look more closely the dress looks more poorly crafted but from a far it looks spectacularly designed.
Her hair and makeup have also seen better days.

None of the royal ladies got it right this year imo.

Certainly best dressed of the night. Sadly that's not saying much. With four royal ladies, it has been a sadly disappointing night except in jewels.

I love her gown though. The color is stunning on her. Certainly not pink/Barbie pink. I love the very simple design on her.

I love this tiara on her, and her hair is fantastic with it.

Best dressed of the evening....a perfect color for her and the style works very well. Goes great with her jewelry ..not matchy matchy but complimentary.

LaRae

I would have to agree. The colour was glorious but what on earth was the illusion net for? The bright fushia buttons marching up her ostensibly bare back just looked plain odd.

Beautiful rich color, good fit, and surprisingly simple style till you see the flowy back of her skirt. Also the tiara and sash work nicely together. I also don't get those buttons on her back and that transparent upper part. Were the buttons fun add and that transparent fabric to avoid having sash against the bare skin? Neverless definitely my favorite look (along with Sofia).

Last edited:
Easily the best dressed Princess tonight and no double winter duvets or Christmas bows required.

Beautiful! I love yesterday‘s bright pink gown and tonight’s soft pink gown. I think both styles suit Madeleine extremely well. I cannot decide which look I like more - both are great. She’s stunning!

Madeleine for the win two nights in a row. She looks incredible. Best dressed in the family.

Sophia and Maddie look really good Victoria not so much on either night.

Wow Madeleine looks beautiful. Last night the gown was simple but the color wow. Tonight the color is simple but the detail and style is stunning on her :flowers:

Hair and jewels too. She certainly is the best dressed for the evening again :flowers:

Last night she was best dressed mainly because she was the only one who did a great job. Tonight she actually earned top marks, no settling.

Top marks from me too. This dress looks romantic and dreamy but not oversweet. It fits her perfectly (she's back in really good shape after her 3 pregnancies). Also lovely and elegant hairstyle that complimented her tiara. Perhaps something in brighter color would have been even better, but then perhaps she would have clashed with her sister's dress? So I guess this was something better to blend in but still stand out and look so beautiful. Glad she attended this year; she was pleasure to see and she delivered on both nights. Well done.

Madeleine was the best dressed and both nights!

Only Madeleine could pull this off. On anyone else, and I mean anyone else, I'd absolutely hate that dress but on her it looks beautiful. This style suits her well and even though that dress isn't one that I would personally ever choose, she wears it beautifully.

It is a spring dress, faux pas so is what's her name's. She looks beautiful but where I live it's winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom