Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two really good choices. Loving the white blouse with the striped flouncy skirt and the powder pink and white for the pants suit. She has slimmed down a lot but does not have the painfully thin look of many of the royal women. What a beauty

She looks happy, healthy, & lovely. A natural beauty.

Princess Madeleine at the State Banquet in honour for South Korea's Presidential Couple at the Royal Palace this evening:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I think it looks better in deeper color and shorter length but Madeleine's version is nice too. Such blue-grey-ish color is definitely her color. And nice to see Chris again!

I prefer Madeleine's silver-grey colour and length, but dislike the shape of the skirt. A-line would've been better than the straight line...

P.S. And it looks better from the front view (when I can't see the back slit)

Last edited:
I thought Princess Madeleine looked very lovely I really liked the colour and design of her gown.

Ch is always beautiful and flattering. She is quite beautiful and the earrings Really add to the look

I find the gown beautiful, simple and elegabt. :flowers:

Actually find it far from girly, I think more the Disney princess ball gowns to be more girly. This is modern and in point and we'll accessorized.

Though I love the color of Letizia version better.

Other than the shoes Princess Madeleine looked wonderful and in particular a great hairstyle.

Well, what can I say? She's a natural beauty and she looks amazing even if she wears a sack of potatoes!

She looks lovely. Beautiful hair.

Love her shoes and earrings- they add a fun, laid back feel to her outfit.

Lovely style and color on her!

LaRae

I don't particularly care for her skirt but otherwise its a beautiful look. I especially liked her hair styled like this and the way her earrings added some much needed color.

I like this outfit, casual but pretty. The only thing I don't care for is the shoes.

Does anyone have an ID of her scarf?

She looks stunning all the way around. Madeleine is naturally beautiful and typically does a pretty good job of using her clothing and accessories to highlight that with the odd rare miss. This one was a solid score, though. I love the shoes, they're fun and summery and would look good with loads of different outfits and the outfit itself suits her. The color is fun, the skirt is summery...great look all around.

Madeleine looking great in a lovely summer dress during a visit to a children's rights organization today, June 18:

** Full view & Upper part **

A very and elegant dress. Love the print.

I love the look. Beautiful skirt and blouse.

I just noticed that the top from her concert outfit is actually a light weight fuzzy sweater. While she looks really good, I am still not sold on the sheer over-skirt that is considerably longer than the skirt/lining underneath. This is one of those trends that I hope will die a swift death and not be repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom