Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so great to see this dress recycled again, this time with her hair up. I liked her look during the wedding but I liked it even more with her sleek and elegant updo. She nailed it to the perfection in my opinion this time!

Is this the same dress that she wore to Carl Philip and Sofias wedding?

Is this the same dress that she wore to Carl Philip and Sofias wedding?

Yes, first time she wore it to Carl Philip and Sofia wedding; just two days before giving birth to ger son, Nicolas. So this time she's not so big ;)

Last edited:
It is a nice dress, but again, this same colour, for the hundreth time. And for a swedish princess, no swedish dresses at the Nobel ceremonies this year...

I like this much better than yesterday's gown. The top part is not as sparkly and busy, and the sleeves are also more balancing. Lovely look!

I would guess her pregnancy prevented her from going into different directions (dresses).

LaRae

It's a great color for her.

LaRae

YES! I was hoping for the ES dress to make a comeback during the 3rd pregnancy, thank you Madde!

TBH I prefer this dress than the Seraphine one, but I understand that she dressed in a new gown since the ceremony is far more prominent.

Have always loved the dress. The color is stunning on her. Happy to see her in it again. :flowers:

Makes sense that she recycled a dress IMO for one of the two events. Maternity wear has limited use, so good to see her pick one of her stunning gowns she already owns.

Honestly even as a recycled dress, the top look for me for the two days.

Madeline looks just stunning tonight and even though I do not care for this gown, she makes it work. The color is really nice on her, the style yet the top looks like plastic pearls glued on to it......this is a gown I hope never to see again. She has much more prettier gowns to wear then this. Her hair, make-up and jewels are perfect and she is a very beautiful lady indeed.

:previous:I also wished to never see this gown again. The top, which you’ve described perfectly, is not only plastic looking, but just too imposing and too low in the bodice.The sleeves are not a good length for a maternity gown, and the single pleat in the front in the skirt is just not enough skirt and unflattering, IMO. The seraphine dress the night before with the v neck was much nicer

The blue gown is beautiful but does not impress me. I find it boring.

The color is great for her....it's not a wow dress but she looks nice.

LaRae

Do you think its the same dress as in first Madeleine wore it then she handed it over to her sister and got it back or do you think both own the same dress?

I don't like the top part, it looks like a nightgown, too low cut for my taste. Colour and application/print is nice.

I agree it looks like a nightgown on both sisters and the way Victoria wore it, pulling the lace in, makes it look even worse. Nice that they share clothes! Madeleine looks especially beautiful, the earrings are perfect

Dark blue is good color for Madeleine and it prooves, she doesn't always dress in pastels. Its good she recycled this gown, even though I liked it better last time she wore it. Upper part looks somehow off, I think it would look better on someone with smaller bust.
Her hair looked very beaautifully styled, and those were such a pretty new (?) pair of earrings she wore.

Last edited:

Princess Madeleine at the World Childhood's International Council Meeting in Stockholm yesterday, April 10:

** Photos **

Very nice look for Madeleine. When she gets it right, she really gets it right.

I love the blouse. Very beautiful.

Very casual compared to the rest but not a bad outfit on the Princess.

She looks good, I especially like the color of her suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom