Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeleine wearing an Erdem flower print dress (CP Mette-Marit owns as well) for a seminar in connection with Queen Silvia's 75th birthday today, December 18:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** With a coat **

Last edited:
I like this dress. Print is especially lovely.

Indeed a nice dress, it looks good on both Madeleine and Mette-Marit. Love her ponytail.

Looks very good on her. My only reservation is that it feels more like a summer dress, and it's very much winter here in Sweden, so.. a bit off season. But a great dress, and Madeleine looks happy and relaxed.

She looks lovely and her hair is fantastic here. I would agree that it's a bit of a warmer months print but overall her look is terrific.

Madeleine looks stunning in the photos, too bad I can't get behind this dress 100%. Just not feeling it, too spring/summer for me.

It's a lovely dress, although it does read a bit summer-ish to me. On the other hand, at least it's a dark print, which is more flexible than if it were a light background.

She looks great. I love the velvet touches in the belt, sleeve detail, shoes and bag and the updo looks good on her. She's best dressed for me.

Princess Madeleine looked lovely the hair and styling were just perfect today.

Madeleine looks lovely, great to see her! The belt gives nice structure to the dress, I feel it would look a bit too busy without it. Her hair is just gorgeous, as always.

Great to see Madeleine after so long time. Really missed her at the Nobels.

Princess Madeleine looked very lovely. She wore this dress for the Te Deum of prince Gabriel but this time she added the belt. Its cheerful pattern and darker color look great for the event. I really loved her ponytail. Make her look fresh and young.

She is blessed with the most wonderful hair!

Not my favorite, don't love these flouncy flower dresses but Madeline is so gorgeous, who cares!!!

I love the dress! It sparkles soooo much! (Between Martha Louise, Meghan, and now Madeleine, I've been in sparkle heaven lately.)

This dress reminds me of Meghan’s blue dress. I wonder if it’s the same designer.

Last edited:
That's one glittery gown but Princess Madeleine pulls it off very well!

Madeleine is a beautiful woman but that dress is too disco ball for me.

Very beautiful this dress on Princess Madeleine !!

Last edited:
I wish Madeleine wouldn't have chosen this dress to this event, it is just too much glittery and disco ball feeling. And at a charity event in Sweden Madeleine wore a dress from Roland Mouret (4922 €), shoes from Jimmy Choo (1995 €) and a clutch from Marchesa (about 1200 €).
Sarandon sequinned panelled gown _ Roland Mouret _ MATCHESFASHION.COM US
Black and Smoke Mix Plexi Star Patchwork Pointy Toe Pumps with Crystals _ LISHA 100 _ Cruise 19 _ JIMMY CHOO

It would have been great if she would have promoted some swedish designers at this high class event, which was so much written at the media.

Last edited:
:D Love the statement earrings, unique and joyful. I hope the tone is lighter or darker so they can stand out from her hair, but still a pair of lovely pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple look but effective and works well,Madeleine looks lovely at the book launch.

Interesting asymmetrical skirt together with simple white blouse. I like it. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom