Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A really lovely floral dress, the colours are beautiful on Princess Madeleine!

She looks amazing!

I don’t care for the voluminous sleeves on this dress. Much as I like the sandals, I wish the dress had been a full length. A pretty pastel palette.

I think the sleeves are a miss (or a mess) and if she wanted to have earrings of that scale her hair should have been pulled back, if not up.

I don’t care for the voluminous sleeves on this dress. Much as I like the sandals, I wish the dress had been a full length. A pretty pastel palette.

It's summer, why the long sleeves? The dress is pretty, and I don't mind that it isn't full length, but the sleeve are rather too full, I agree with you on that. But isn't she lovely tonight!!

It's summer, why the long sleeves? The dress is pretty, and I don't mind that it isn't full length, but the sleeve are rather too full, I agree with you on that. But isn't she lovely tonight!!

I guess you're not familiar with the Swedish climate :lol: Long sleeves are often a good idea, make sure to also bring a cardigan if you're out late. And a raincoat. A pair of Wellies might come in handy as well. :flowers:

Oh dear, that really is a big miss for Madeleine. When her arms are down, gravity pulls all the volume in the arms down to her wrist and against which lies against the thighs and make her look more apple shaped which definitely isn't.

terrible, especially the arms in form and design (a mix of flowers and polka dots?)

The dress looks slightly too big on the Princess and the sleeves are not nice.

Time to close this thread. The new one can eb found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom