Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Madeleine at another concert of the "Solliden Sessions" today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Hi can anyone find where the layered skirt M wore at the first concert is from please

While the other members of the royal family were yesterday at Carola's concert, Madeleine and her family went to Ekerum Resort. Niklas Larsson, the Chair of the Executive Committee of Osby Municipality met Madeleine there.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRwzp2r0pO/

Really lovely floral dress on Princess Madeleine for her sisters birthday.

It's a bit busy but imho they were the best dressed family of the three siblings.

Yes, a bit busy but Madeleine is able to pull it off. While I always prefer a proper hat, her hair ornament goes so well with the dress.

Really lovely dress and appearance by Princess Madeleine today not to crazy about the hair ornament.

The dress is too busy, it would have looked better if the top part wouldn't be transparent. And the hair piece is too big.

Liked Maddie's dress print, hair not so much.

Madeleine look smashing and I actually like the hairpiece:)

Blue is Madeleine's color! A tiered dress is difficult to carry off without looking frumpy but Madeleine has body and elegance to carry off this dress perfectly. Beautiful colors, elegant and romantic style. She looks stunning.

Its very festive looking and that makes sense given the occasion!

I love the skirt, it is a plaid but an unusual one an different colors but still looks like Christmas. Where are they?

She looks stunning, love the colors and unusual skirt style. I don't think everyone can carry off full skirts and this poofy style but she has the shape and height to carry it off.

Nice white satin blouse and hairdo. I don’t like paper bag waistlines on anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom