Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ruffly thing around her neck at the Van Vollenhoven party was too much (and the spirally thing at the back of the shoes too). Even Laurentien looked better this time.

I'm not too fond of the shiny fabric, frills or the length of the dress (too short). :huh:

i'm in love with this black dress (and matching shoes) mabel wore at the birthday of pieter, magriet's husband.

This is one of the few times she looks great! I LOVE the shoes!! :ROFLMAO:

I agree, I think that the shoes lift the ensemble to another level (than for example, simple black strappy heels would've done).

The shoes are original ,but I will never use them

She seems to have a rather quirky style, which I guess is what makes her unique so it's ok. :)

Good grief. In my book, I don't think that she will ever get it right. She looks like she's fallen out of the worst nunnery in the sound of music!

Love the shoes, she wore them at Claus-Cassimer's (sp) baptism.

But the dress makes her look pregnant.

Good grief. In my book, I don't think that she will ever get it right. She looks like she's fallen out of the worst nunnery in the sound of music!
Too funny. I don't get her style at all. She is very pretty with a great figure and a nice bank. She could really look incredible but always seems to fall short.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The hairstyle is an absolute perfection. The emerald (?)earrings are well-chosen. I am not keen on the baggy dress though.

Don't like the dress but the ratings and hairdo are beautiful on Mabel :flowers:

The earrings are divine... the dress is boring.

I think that Princess Mabel looks gorgeous. This shade of green looks stunning against her fair skin and hair. I like the draping of the dress. It was perfect for this outdoor event. Her earrings are absolutely beautiful.

I think Mabel looks good. Very nice dress, a little dark for June but OK. earrings,,, her diamonds with the Royal emerald drops I think.

The dress is lovely, I like the side tie ribbons. The cut is flattering and its a style that is just loose. The hair looks nice and neat.

AGAIN she looks great, surprising in a good way. I agree that hunter green is a little dark for summer, but it makes her eyes look green.

Even Johan is looking good and relaxed.

the 2 white flaps remind me of the robe an English Reformed Minister. Is it Victor and Rolf that she is wearing I wonder.

This dress looks kind of frumpy and unflattering on Mabel. I don't care for the skirt or the droopy ruffle on the front.

Another fashion DON'T by Mabel... Does she not own a mirror?

its just too frumpy, if it was nicely tailored and perhaps a heavier fabric it would be much better

I can add to Marmi's opinion.
Princess Marbel should have chosen another fabric.

I like this outfit, possible not the ruffles. :)

Princess Mabel attends a reception and diner of the Global Fund
during the Third Voluntary Replenishment meeting in the 'Beelden
aan Zee Museum' in Scheveningen, The Netherlands, 24 March
The Global Fund is an international financing institution that invests
money in the Fight against AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom