Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 2: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A nice summer look for Märtha Louise in Bodrum, Turkey, these days:

** Full view **

Märtha Louise in white during the launch of her boyfriend's new self-help book in Los Angeles on October 15:

** Pic **

The dress and pose are a little young for ML (more suitable for Leah Isadora!) but that colour is gorgeous on her.

It wouldn't normally be my cup of tea but I really like this dress on ML - I love the colours against the black.

:previous: ML looks great and I like the colour of her coat against the autumnal leaves.

Märtha Louise recycled the coat seen last month for the Christmas Day Service today:

** Pic **

Princess Märtha Louise at the presentation of an exhibition with Ari Behn's works in Moss yesterday, June 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Märtha Louise at the presentation of an exhibition with Ari Behn's works in Moss yesterday, June 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Nice dress. To me, it is very much in the mould of dresses LK Bennett used to do around the 2010 - 2012 era.

Princess Märtha Louise has sent a message for the World Down Syndrome Day today:

** Pic **

Princess Märtha Louise sent a greeting for the Association for Muscular Diseases (FFM)'s 40th anniversary this weekend:

** Pic **

A side view photo only so far, but print and hair look great: Märtha Louise at an official dinner for the Norwegian Olympians and Paralympians in Tokyo at the Royal Palace yesterday:

** Pic **

Princess Märtha Louise looked really lovely last night.

Märtha Louise on day 1 of the State Visit from the Netherlands today, November 9:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Märtha Louise looked really lovely in red today for the welcome ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom