Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 2: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, she looks fantastic - different from her normal bolder looks but this really suits her. I never would have thought these more natural colours would suit her personality but I was wrong. Hope to see more like this in the future.

I love the color and details but I dislike the style.

Märtha Louise visited the Paul Stolper Gallery in London today:

** Photo **

Nice dress but no flatter the Princess at all!!

Normally I'm not keen on such patterns but I quite like Martha Louise's dress. It's fun, and adds a pop of colour to the dreary weather at the moment here in England - I don't know if Norway is experiencing the same, but I can imagine so.

While not my favorite, I do like the look. Shows her lovely body. Really liked her wrap on the balcony. :flowers:

IMO she and Princess Madeleine are the most beautiful European royalty.

Märtha Louise looks really great and she seems to become even more beautiful as she ages. I'm so used to seeing her with Ari that when I look at her I feel like someone is missing. But she looks happy and her smile is dazzling!

Last edited:
I like the fact that the dress could look bad on most royal ladies, but on ML looks just right, matches her personality and you just see her, not the dress.

And I agree she's aging amazingly well. She's one of the prettiest royals out there. Yesterday she was glooming.

May 10, 2017 - Martha-Louise in a bright green dress

Full view

I dont care for the dress, its a nice color and flattering style on her. I liked her overall look.

Not a fan of her dress. The color is good...not the style.

LaRae

I like this dress very much and it looks great on Märtha Louise, also like her hair.

Beautiful color and Grecian style nice.:flowers:

But the detail on the boudice and around waist area is awful.

Day look totally mismatched. Nice coat and nice skirt but don't belong together :sad:

Evening dress is nice style but too many different patterns for me.

Don't really know what to say about this day for her, the day time outfit is so mixed up and confusing ......a beige pleated skirt with a denim jacket, I think and those shoes with a pony tail, I see one of her daughters in this in a few years, not the Princess of Norway. Evening look, again the style is nice yet the design of the fabric is so far out there and when looking at it, where does the eye go first......crazy messy pattern with no thought process to it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom