Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 2: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

at a reception at the Government Representation Room after the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, October 26
full view

Last edited:
Definitely not my favourite look.
Can't decide what I dislike more - the top or the skirt.

really dont like this look at all !!

That is one awful look! Horrible skirt, shirt, and color combination.

I prefer Mette- Marit's fashion, but I like Martha's hairstyles.

Princess Martha sometimes has some weird fashion shows. This one is not one of my favourites but it's also not one of the worst...IMO

Gosh that white dress is awful! Typical Martha Louise though.

Märtha Louise attended a reception for Norwegian athletes on 5th April.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Martha+Louise+Princess+Martha+Louise+UG5WdoSovIMx.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Martha+Louise+Princess+Martha+Louise+MwVQmYYTvdMx.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Martha+Louise+Princess+Martha+Louise+ZFRp8F44Dtzx.jpg
This is definitely one of the worst outfits I have ever seen. The boots are awful and there is way too much going on at the outfit. The colours don't suit with eachother.

The outfit isn't that bad, but the boots are way too matchy matchy.

Oh my word what is she thinking here it's a bit much really the lace the tartan [is it is that what one would call the checked business] the boots .. no it's a bit much for me ....

That is one of the worst outfits on anyone, royal or not, I have ever seen.
The boots and jacket are horrid and as for the skirt, I simply don't know an appropriate word to describe it, although monstrous is close enough.

Nothing fits. Patterns, colour, boots, skirt's lenght. Nothing.

A nice look for Märtha Louise at the launch of the Unicef report 'State of the world's children' on May 30, 2013 in Oslo, nice colours, good cut and combination, I only dislike the shoes here.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

A nice look for Märtha Louise at the launch of the Unicef report 'State of the world's children' on May 30, 2013 in Oslo, nice colours, good cut and combination, I only dislike the shoes here.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

I didn't like them that much either. Blue is my favourite colour so I like Martha Louise's dress, and I also like her jacket. Overall, today's look is nice IMO. :)

Very nice for her ... stylist well cut understated.

Princess Märtha Louise at the private dinner on the eve of the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill hosted by King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia on June 7, 2013 in Stockholm.

I'm not a fan of those neon colours on the top, but it's not bad.

** Full view **

I really like this gown; the bodice has an unusual ribbon-like design that extends to the hips and the mint green portion is beautiful. The earrings look great, too. She looks lovely.

The upper part is horrible. However the bottom is beautiful, love that color.

ML wears some terrible outfits at times so in comparison I really like this dress on her! Not one of favourites of the evening though.

The dress is lovely, but it seems so out of place for the occasion.

I agree the bodice is awful the skirt is very nice and the colour of the skirt is lovely ... not bad for her though. IMO

I agree the style is lovely but the bodices is to much .........the earing dont do much for the dress either .......but one of her better looks

Princess Märtha Louise at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, wearing a lilac dress with a wide skirt part - very lovely, I like it much better than last night's dress:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I don't like the colour on her at all and the gown is too big or at least appears that way to me. Not a fan here.

Back
Top Bottom