Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and the second pre-mum design :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Letizia becam pregnant she has been wearing A-line skirts with a line at the bottom, the same jacket in diffrent colours and a purse with a chain as a handle. Boooring.

However, in Japan she has started to wear too big long jackets with huge sleeves and oversized shoulderpads. IMO ugly, but at least different.

well....her belly is starting to show in some of the pics now......even more noticible than mary's belly.....i thought letizia is gonna due later than mary....

lol~ we can see a little bump now....hohoho~~~~ looking forward to a BIGGER bump~

Here are some recent ones... in some pics you can clearly see a small bump :D

A lovely light pink dress and jacket from todays visit to Ciudad Real. Pic from Terra, originally posted by Elsa.

she can't wait to show off her royal bump~!!!!!! ^o^

lovely dress!!!!!1

pic without a watermark~:D
01sq.jpg

On some photos we can see, that her heels are shorter.
Do you know, who has designed this beautiful dress?

She has looked wonderful at all her events. She is doing a fantasic job with her wardrobe during her pregnancy.

I belive this is new. Pic originally posted by Sue.

Our mumy is better and better day by day. Thanks for all the pics.

Today. Pic from coulorpress. Originally posted by pdas1201

From yesterday:
(Photos by Colourpress, originally posted by Pdas)

Great outfit, her pregnancy outfits are absolutely beautiful. I'm not much on pregnancy style but I love seeing Letizia.

In did, letizia have a very god sence of stly in any ocasion.
And being pregnant is just hard enouf , but being pregnant and foun what to wear for all the royal casion, shoul be terrible hard.

From the baptism of Irene:

The dress & jacket were both appropriate & beautiful. Great choice. Maybe she is getting in a little practice too, holding little Irene?!?!? I think that she will be a lovely mother.

Day by day pregnant princess Letizia looks better. I love her pregnancy dresses from last days. They are gorgeous:) I can't hold out to see her next dresses and all pregnancy fashiom. Any what I hate when I see her jackets are big pillows (ok small but not soooo big):eek:

In Palma de Mallorca. Pic from Terra. Originally posted by lula

from today... she look gorgeous in pink~!:D

from a few days ago when they attended the funeral...

pics from colourpress

Same cropped pants:

May 27th - inauguration of the Fair of the Book of Madrid(See #78)

July 24th - at the Breitling Regattas, in Palma de Mallorca

Last edited:
she is the only royal lady i think whose pregnancy wardrobe suits her better than her normal wardrobe. :) :)

An informal look in Palma de Mallorca

Wow! I'm super impressed with her wardrobe. Her pregnancy fashion sense is superb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom