Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Letizia's outfit at recent evening concert would be nice if not her leather? pants. They don't flatter her. But her jacket and black top were awesome.

Last edited:
I liked the whole look except for the shoes. If she had worn classic pumps/heels, IMo would've looked better or even really nice knee length boots. I don't like the ultra straight hair on her, doesn't suit her.

The leather jacket doesn't look too bad and especially for this occasion. But I would have worn jeans and different shoes.

I am no fan of this look, even though its private.

The leather jacket is ok, the shirt underneath, not sure what is dangling in front
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020479.jpg
Pants and shoes - beyond ugly
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020478.jpg
Felipe is back to his angry looks during arrival, no fan of his velvet looking jacket & scarf either
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020471.jpg

I like the hair better straight like this than curls that usually end up getting messy.

I prefer her her straight,I think she looks good !

I also like her hair like that. The pants& shoes aren't worth mentioning.

Her hair looks nice but the whole a hot mess!

I am not sure about outfit. Can not say that like very much.
But hair style and make up is very nice, suits her.

I like the top part, plus hair (just awesome!) and make-up. These trashy trousers and shoes ruined the look, IMO.

I think Letizia likes to try new styles, whether they work or no she goes for them and knowing that many other women attending might be in jeans & trousers she thought to take it to a different level which I do really like. She has the figure to pull such pants off, so why not IMO she just didn't match the top well.

From the waist up I love everything, especially her hair and makeup. I do think she would have looked better wearing jeans, but I love that she experiments with different looks.

Sleek hairstyle is the best part of the whole look. Unfortunately Crown Princess Letizia mismatches fancy pants and other clothes and ends up looking cheap.

I am no fan of this look, even though its private.

The leather jacket is ok, the shirt underneath, not sure what is dangling in front
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020479.jpg
Pants and shoes - beyond ugly
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020478.jpg
Felipe is back to his angry looks during arrival, no fan of his velvet looking jacket & scarf either
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020471.jpg

I like the hair better straight like this than curls that usually end up getting messy.

I like the jacket and hair and make up.
Not sure about the top, would need to see it without the jacket.

As for pants and shoes - different shoes would look better, by mixing shiny pants and those booties she did not make a good job. And pants look kind of fake leather, too shiny for me. Maybe regular black leather pants or black jeans would be better?

Wish we could see the top better, it looks interesting.
The shiny pants get a thumbs down from me.

I love Leticia's hair! Her outfit isn't bad, they are at a concert, so I guess it's ok. I like that she takes risks and tries new things. I know it would be out of my comfort zone, so good for her!

Nice jacket,hair and make-up.
The top is ruined by the thing hanging on the bottom:ROFLMAO:,what's this a chastity belt?:D
The pant has the advantage of making her look less skinny.It could be good but without the ziper? on the bottom.
No comment on the shoes except :sick::sick:

Letizia on Friday night at the "XI Edition of Business Night" in Tarragona
El Punt
Noticies TGN
She looks good. Lovely blouse and for once, great shoes with snake skin.

:previous: I like the outfit that wore Letizia. The blouse is really fine and the snake print shoes are pretty. Beautiful earrings!

Letizia on Friday night at the "XI Edition of Business Night" in Tarragona
El Punt
Noticies TGN
She looks good. Lovely blouse and for once, great shoes with snake skin.

Maybe too much black but I do like the blouse, the soft ruffles on it make it elegant & dressy. Shoes look very pretty.

What a difference a decent pair of shoes makes! I like the look, nice hair, finally a different pair of earrings, pretty blouse. I am no fan of the skinny pants, Letizia's pants usually have a bad cut.

DOM,I agree with you on the shoes.She looks like a lady and not like a teenager.
I like the whole look even if it's a bit too dark.The hem of the pant looks strange.

Finally good shoes!
Too dark but its OK for an evening outfit.
Nice to see a close-up.

Everything looks very decent and tidy. The earrings and shoes are brilliant out and away. Letizia looks like a million dollars :wub:

Oh I remember the snake-skin shoes! So great to see her recycling her early-years-pretty shoes. ;)

Wearing the same shoes in 2004: Pic1, Pic2

Last edited:
First of all, thanks god for the earrings and shoes. ;) A bit dark but nice outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom