Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Eveningwear
Part 4
previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

:previous:I agree:flowers:.
The dress is nice and suits her very well.
IMO her hair looked nicer when it was slightly shorter!

Is it a dress from Felipe Varela as well??

I really like this dress. The matte-finish of the sash is a nice compliment to the beaded dress. It is a very simple and elegant look. Her shoes and hair are also very lovely.

The dress is really nice - classic little black. I like the shoes to. Whole look is very ok.

A lovely, classic LBD. The entire look is perfect for the event.

do not think its suitable for a dinner

A starkly simple, understated dress like this must have an absolutely perfect fit to work, and this one does not. A good idea, badly executed.
Letizia's hair looks once more quite neglected.

I don't like Princess Letizia's new dress that she wore at dinner at the Spanish Embassy. I don't like the colour of her dress. The colour looks kind of boring.

I like this dress. It is very simple and it appears to fit her very well. The only thing that I didn't care for was the necklace and earrings. They are nice individually, but they do not look like they should be paired together. They are two totally different styles of jewelry (from what I can see).

A simple well fitted dress which had to be worn with a diamond or ruby brooch because alone its just to boring. Hair, well looks like it was forgotten to style, if she had her hair in a simple bun would make the dress look quite appropriate.

Oh dear. What has happened to the once impeccably dressed CP Letizia? Suits and dresses that once were perfectly fitted and tailored seem to have gone by the wayside. Also the beautiful original designer outfits that she wore are no longer seen. It seems such a shame.... Just IMHO.

Just a casual observance. I think that a hair-cut might be in order. I would like to see her with a softer, curlier 'do' with this stark dress, as a bun would be rather too severe, if I may say so.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be little hard if she doesn't take her hairdresser to this trip.

Btw. did she have her personal hairstylist and makeup lady and take them on her trips?

On pics the colour of the dress appears to be nude - plain boooring, dress, stockings, shoes all nude - as if she wasn't dressed at all.

Although these etui dresses suit Letizia well it seems to be the next obsession, etui dresses day in day out, for every event. This specific dress is not tailored very well and the hair ... if it was a morning event it would be fair to say she went straight from bed to the event without even combing.

I'm waiting for the day we see some decent jewellery on Letizia on one of her outfits - it would add so much class.

I like this cut on Letizia. I think it really suits her. I don't like the colour on her. It's washing her out too much. The colour of the dress is almost the same as the colour of her skin. So it gives her kind of a "nude" look.
The hair was a mess. I whish she would care a little more about it. An updo would have been great.
Her make-up was perfect, as usual.

I like this new dress!!! this is exactly the kind of dree that suits Letizia very well!

She was very pretty yesterday!!

I like this style of dress on Letizia but the colour does nothing for her

This dress is nice, fits CP well, but color is a little boring. Necklace is ok, but earring don't match :nonono: and I would like to see different hairstyle, that one is boring (but still elegant).

I like this style of dress on Letizia but the colour does nothing for her

I agree. She needs some pop of color to liven things up. I like the necklace very much, but other posters are right. The earrings don't match at all.

The colour of the dress doesn't suit Letizia's skin, IMO. No mention to the shoes :argh: I don't like this look.
But, on the other hand, the black dress yesterday was wonderful :flowers:
A perfect whole look for her.

I like the cut of the beige dress. It suits Letizia's petite figure. But yeah a little color would've been nice even if just a pretty scarf or something.

hh.jpg (image)
I like this dress as it matches Letizia very well - a lovely fashion and earrings. The shining ornaments are delicate, which is nice as too many of them would spoilt the whole dress. :flowers:

jgdj.jpg (image)
This is also a lovely outfit - the material from and color of the dress are stunning but what I don't definitely like in this outfit is the hanging strings which makes the blouse look like a sport one.

The nude shift dress is lovely, understated and chic. Perfect for the event in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom