Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Laurentien presented the Taalhelden (Language Hero) Prize 2022 in Utrecht yesterday, June 20:

** Full view **

Princess Laurentien opened the Language Festival during the Week of Reading and Writing at the Library Ridderkerk Centre this afternoon, September 8:

** gallery **

Princess Laurentien has one of the worst collection of clothes on planet earth,some have the gift of putting together off the wall outfits but not in this case she looks like a jumble sale ;)

If she had only worn the coat on a solid colour trousers and different boots. that would not have been too bad. It is everything together ...:ermm:

The pink washed her out and the dress made me think of a bath robe.

The fitting is also not how it could have been. But she has looked worse of course, so we should count our blessings.

Princess Laurentien has worn worse and this is about as good as it gets style wise!

The fitting is also not how it could have been. But she has looked worse of course, so we should count our blessings.

Hahaha...That `decoration` around her neck,I thought I had seen it before with Queen Maxima,it looked like window dressing stuff but I´m sure it never saw a window.

The pink dress,it reminded me of the dress...`the same ? ´worn by her on Frederik and Mary´s wedding??
Caused a little riot at the time,was a bra missing?Thank goodness she didn´t pull that this time....

Last edited:
Not the best outfit today. But what i wonder why hasn't she got the Order of the Lions of the Netherlands yet as she is now am member of the Royal House since 21 years.

Lord, yes. Frederik and Mary's wedding comes to mind. This dress is ill-fitting, in an unflattering shade of pink, and the heavy necklace she's wearing makes her look weighed down. If it was a delicate chain or even a lavaliere, it would have looked less tacky, for want of a better word.

I don’t know if its the photo but its remind me of a drag queen, and a very good one either:sad:

I think her dress is OK, the colour is beautiful !

Princess Laurentien at the premiere of the "The Great Sinterklaas" film in Amsterdam today, October 2.

** gallery **

I can't figure out what's worse. The shoes, the feathers in her hair, or the unflattering fabrics/colors/fit of the outfit.

Ye gods. Get this woman a stylist. Please.

Well, the outfit is different. I like the color, the outfit is okay . The feathers can go. I give her a pass on the shoes because they are “gym” or “running” shoes, she may be wearing them because of a foot problem or pain.

It is a kids' movie and it is Laurentien. This paradise-bird like outing was completely laurentien-esque.

Princess Laurentien has worn a lot worse and at least this didn't resemble a parish jumble sale.

Not her prettiest outfit but she is so likeable it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom