Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurentien at a special performance of the Natuur College at the Theater Carre in Amsterdam today, September 16, in honour of Princess Irene's 80th birthday:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I'm so astonished at the size of those earrings I hardly am noticing what she's wearing. Those look painful.

Complete jumble sale mess of an outfit the earrings are particularly awful.

Princess Laurentien looked really nice the colour suited her very much.

Oh dear, they look more like open-toed-clogs than shoes.
I like Laurentien's excentric looks, even if I don't actively follow her. But these shoes must go!

In an eccentric way I actually rather like this outfit from Laurentien. It suits her well even if it is a bit 1970s interior esque.

Horrible footware but other than that not too bad and for once Princess Laurentien is not the worst dressed female at the event.

I like how Laurentien has paired a colourful scarf with an otherwise all-black outfit. It adds a splash of brightness.

She certainly has a quirky wardrobe. I'll bet she would be fun to have as a lunch or dinner guest. She seems passionate about literacy and reading.

In a weird Laurentien way I rather like this outfit from her. The colours are great.

Princess Laurentien participated in the Corona Proof Live conference in Den Haag today, July 1:

** Photos **

Princess Laurentien attending the world premiere of the opera "7 Deaths of Maria Callas" in Munich yesterday, September 1:

** Pic

Lautentien at the launch of an educational programme in Almere today, September 9:

** photos **

She must have been melting in that dress. It was over 30 degrees!

Nice to see the aquamarine brooch. According to the blog modekoninginmaxima the fabric of the dress is from Missoni and the dress has been made by Hardies, The Hague, where the princess is a regular client.

Minus all the tassels its not actually half bad as Princess Laurentien has worn some pretty eccentric stuff over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom