Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Laurentien at the celebrations marking the centenary of the Amsterdam Public Library today, February 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
I quite like this outfit on Laurentien. I love the bold stripes.

Its not bad but the tacky looking earring some what let it down .

Quite subdued for Laurentien! But I love the colour on her. She looks great.

The outfit not bad and the Princess always looks so friendly and warm if only she'd change her the spider plant hairstyle .

Très Laurentien-esque. I like it. It fits her personality as well.

The Jacket and top are nice but the pants are not nice and a bit too much.

Not a fan of this look from Laurentien. Agree that the trousers are a bit much.

You have to give Princess Laurentien credit. She is always colorful and never boring even though most of her choices are not to my taste.

Princess Laurentien at the presentation of the newest children's book she has written with Paul van Loon in Breda on March 17 - the dress suists her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Not normally my usual taste though I really like this dress on Laurentien. She looks great.

Those are really large and loud earrings the dress is more suited to Mel B from the Spice Girls and not the sister in law of the Dutch king.

Those are really large and loud earrings the dress is more suited to Mel B from the Spice Girls and not the sister in law of the Dutch king.
That's enough fabric for 10 dresses for Mel B.

Laurentien at the King's Day concert in Amersfoort this evening, April 15 - nice colour for her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Beautiful color & flattering style. The necklace is a little much for my tastes, but that's her style & it suits her. She & Constantjin are a very striking couple.

Minus the overpowering necklace and earring the dress is not too bad and a nice colour on the Princess.

A typical Laurentien outfit but nice on her nevertheless. I like the shade of blue she's wearing.

Sad occasion, but bright colours, at the request of the deceased: Laurentien at the funeral of Princess Christina today, August 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom