Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005-March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
Does anyone know which brands does Salma normally use? I just read an article that said her wardrobe was full of international well known designers.

Lalla Salma wearing Valentino during the Spanish state visit to Morocco in January of this year.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 987
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 827
Valentino again during the Spanish State visit

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 893
  • Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 930
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:
HRH Princess Lalla Salma is very elegant. True elegance takes a lifetime to accomplish, which stems from the persons Soul of goodness.

Lalla salma wearing chanel:

1-during the pakistani visit to morocco,july 2003.

2-during her visit to Paris December 2003.

3-wearing a chanel jacket posing with KM6 and P.My Hassan for "Paris match" May 2004.

Attachments

• SALMA Chanel1.JPG
    SALMA Chanel1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 9,207
  • white chanel paris2.JPG
    white chanel paris2.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 755
  • family_M6SALMAMYHASS3.JPG
    family_M6SALMAMYHASS3.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 852
carlota said:
Does anyone know which brands does Salma normally use? I just read an article that said her wardrobe was full of international well known designers.

If Princess Lalla salma wears western clothes from international desingners as day wears,she used too to wear always nice caftans made by moroccan hands for gala dinners in morocco or oveseas!:) ,like the other moroccan princesses!

1-her engagement, April 2002
2-festival of music in Fez ,May 2004
3-Marrakesh festival of cinema, October 2003
4-visit of french president to morocco, 0ctober 2003

Attachments

• SAL'S+engagement.JPG
    SAL'S+engagement.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,565
  • -salma&waad.JPG
    -salma&waad.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,422
  • salmamarrakesh02.JPG
    salmamarrakesh02.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 767
  • _TAKCHITA+salma.JPG
    _TAKCHITA+salma.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 3,462
Lalla Salma's Style

poste here photos and comments about lalla salma's style

during royale spanish visit in morocco

Attachments

• 5997217.jpg
    5997217.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 5997198.jpg
    5997198.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,543
  • 5997132.jpg
    5997132.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,392
It would be nice if information about the clothes worn by Lalla Salma could be provided, too. Otherwise this just becomes another picture thread.

Who are the designers she wears? Does she have a "look" that is seen often in her public appearances?

Alexandria said:
It would be nice if information about the clothes worn by Lalla Salma could be provided, too. Otherwise this just becomes another picture thread.

Who are the designers she wears? Does she have a "look" that is seen often in her public appearances?

this thread is not only about her garment, but also about her make-up, hair style, etc...
do you like her style ot no? ( what do you like or dislike)

personnaly I don't like her make up, it's make her older than she is
and I would like to see her with another hair style, more modern
when to her garment, I know that her favorite designer is valentino, but she like also chanel lady suit
for me she is less elegant than her sisters-in law, I think that she need to recruit an advisor
I know that the look isn't the most important, but this is first time that morocco has a first ladu and we would like to see her at her advantage

how many times was salma seen since her wedding? there doesnt seem to be many photos of her online...

Gee. I've come a long way since then. I wonder has Salma given any speeches?

Reina said:
Who's Salma?

Reina said:
Gee. I've come a long way since then. I wonder has Salma given any speeches?
No, she doesnt
actually, she isn't very mediatized
I hope that she will in the future and that she invest herself in associative llife like her sisiters in law

1. this is a new photo of her take in fes this wednesday, her look is better than in the past perhaps, she recruit an advisor
her tak****a is very pretty and her hair are well dress
her jewelery are nice too:)

2,3. these photo was take in 2003, at the time of president chirac visit in morocco
in 2003 her look was very old and not nice at all

4. this photo photo taken last week
I think that vivid colour don't suit her, she isn't as pretty than in fes

Attachments

• post-32-1117900425.jpg
    post-32-1117900425.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,739
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 549
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 681
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,241
Last edited by a moderator:
who designs the kaftans for salma? they are gorgeous

1. with Mrs Chirac in Fes
lalla salma like a lot to wear trousers​

2. beautifu pink suit to welcome queen paola last year is fes (queen paola is in white behind lalla salma)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,302
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,498
Last edited by a moderator:
loubna2 said:
No, she doesnt
actually, she isn't very mediatized
I hope that she will in the future and that she invest herself in associative llife like her sisiters in law

this is a new photo of her take in fes this wednesday, her look is better than in the past perhaps, she recruit an advisor
her tak****a is very pretty and her hair are well dress
her jewelery are nice too:)

I love this picture!
Usually Lalla Salma's caftans are too flashy. But I think that pale colours and pastels look great on her, especially with her vivid red hair.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I love this picture!
Usually Lalla Salma's caftans are too flashy. But I think that pale colours and pastels look great on her, especially with her vivid red hair.

me too, I like her tak****a and her look is better with her new hair style, she is more classy than before:)

another suit in Toulon last year
I don't like very much this one and I don't like her violet shoes:confused:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
"personnaly I don't like her make up, it's make her older than she is
and I would like to see her with another hair style, more modern"

I'd have to agree with you, as she is, she's not particularly pretty at all. Especially when you compare her to other female members of the Moroccan Royal Family. Just goes to show that King Mohammed's excessive spending isn't spent on her.

She's got a nice fair skin,and she tries to make it into relief by her make up and her red hair.Anyway, she doesn't represent the true Morrocan woman beauty unlike her sisters in law.

Charmonaco said:
She's got a nice fair skin,and she tries to make it into relief by her make up and her red hair.Anyway, she doesn't represent the true Morrocan woman beauty unlike her sisters in law.

believe me no one in morocco thinks that the kings sister are beautiful or even pretty except for lalla soukaina. most moroccan women don't find them eleguant their outfits don't look fashionable. and beside that they are well known for their excessive drinking . lalla asmaa is well known to the moroccan as the heartless princess she mistreats her servants.

compared to them most people in morocco find lalla salma more natural and beautiful and her outfits are undoubtedly more elegant than her sisters in law

believe me no one in morocco thinks that the kings sister are beautiful or even pretty "except for lalla soukaina. most moroccan women don't find them eleguant their outfits don't look fashionable. and beside that they are well known for their excessive drinking . lalla asmaa is well known to the moroccan as the heartless princess she mistreats her servants.

compared to them most people in morocco find lalla salma more natural and beautiful and her outfits are undoubtedly more elegant than her sisters in law"

From what I've seen of Lalla Salma she's not particularly beautiful, she has a nice wardrobe, which is hardly surprising, but her hair and make-up are a mess. She sometimes looks as though she's had a jar of flour thrown over her face! Moreover she doesn't hold herself properly and often seems quite stilted and awkward in photographs.
Frankly, in my opinion other females, in particular Lalla Meryem are so much more attractive and has a certain air in her manner that is sadly lacking from Salma. I

Little_star said:
"personnaly I don't like her make up, it's make her older than she is
and I would like to see her with another hair style, more modern"

I'd have to agree with you, as she is, she's not particularly pretty at all. Especially when you compare her to other female members of the Moroccan Royal Family. Just goes to show that King Mohammed's excessive spending isn't spent on her.

I totaly agree with you, for me too she is not particulaty pretty, she has not an harmonious features, I find also that she has not a good taste, and her behavior is not very refined

Little_star said:
From what I've seen of Lalla Salma she's not particularly beautiful, she has a nice wardrobe, which is hardly surprising, but her hair and make-up are a mess. She sometimes looks as though she's had a jar of flour thrown over her face!
totally agree,her hair style is very old fashioned and though it looks natural it diesnt suit her,and about her make up there's no place left in her face free!!!!her sister inlaws looks much more better than her,both in clothing style and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom