Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Haya look lovely and that caftan is one of her nicest caftans.

I don´t like the white caftan it´s so unflattering. And when you see the embroidery details looks cheap. Her sandals are horrible.

the white color suits her but I don't like the design of the dress very unflattering she don't have the body for sush dress

From what I can tell the dress look like a slip but the color is lovely. I also think her make up was done nicely.

Thank you Salma ! The hair and make up are great . I can't decide about the dress

You´re welcome Xavi. Unfortunately, as other times, her office doesn´t publish nothing, so no good pics. We need to see a full and front pic.

lovely color and nice hair i still want to see better view of the dress but overall it does look like nice one

The new thoub/caftan isn't pretty. Its aging her with all the gold IMO and the print reminds me Versace 90's. Her bag is by Louis Vuitton Fall 2015 runway collection.

Last edited:
I think the make up is too dark ...normal dress

I think is the pic light. The dress is normal but she has lost weight and looked great. The hairdo and jewelry perfect.

The make up and hair was lovely! The gown was ok, noting special at all. The sleeves length worked well with the overall style IMO but they didn't flatter her.

Hmm, to me it looks like a stapless evening gown with a "modest" bolero style jacket such as we often see at afternoon royal weddings.

February 2, 2017 - Princess haya in a long dress at the “Leaders in Healthcare” conference

This dress does nothing to her figure IMO. I like her hairstyle and I think her new hair color is great.

Full view

i think this dress is repated,not her best acutally neither the cut or the color suit her

Image.upper does not work for me the last days. Unable ti open any picture.

February 2, 2017 - Princess haya in a long dress at the “Leaders in Healthcare” conference

This dress does nothing to her figure IMO. I like her hairstyle and I think her new hair color is great.

Full view

I don´t like the new dress.

January 10- 8th edition of the Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Beautiful red thoub
I would have to agree, the new gown is just wrong somehow and the red thoub is terrific. I think she should take a leaf out of Queen Noor's fashion book and resort to gorgeous thoubs when long dress rather than evening gowns are dictated by occasion.

It's a thoub, it's the style. They aren't meant to fit the figure. She wears a bit more stylish figure fitting clothes when abroad. I love when she wears the traditional dress. And makes me over look the looser look. When she wears a western style but tries to look modest, like the second last dress, it looks I'll tailored. The thoub looks as it is meant to.

I love the beautiful red on her. And the embroidery is stunning. :flowers:

February 19, 2017 - Haya opening a cancer centre in a gold long sleeves long dress.

Thats one of her nicer dresses IMO. The color is nice especially against the darker hair. Nevertheless, I think the dress would be suited for an evening reception/event and not a daytime event.

Picture

Back
Top Bottom