Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2012 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - June 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Charlene at the annual Mare Nostrum swimming event in Monaco on June 9, 2012 wearing pants and a shirt.
I don't like that casual shirt, it looks a bit strange together with Albert's formal choice.

** Full view ** Upper part **

The shirt is totally unflattering and ruins the outfit for me. Strange choice.

i really love the makeup (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene has a thing for big clothes. This outfit is okay. And her makeup looks better.

I love her outfit on day 2 and would love to see the bag properly ! It looks VERY nice !

That gray top looks something one would wear when lounging around the house. It doesn't do her any favors. The pants are bit shiny for my taste, but as others have pointed out, her make-up looks great.

The blouse looks like the top to a lounging outfit and makes everything look out of proportion; her head looks too small against the broadness of her shoulders and chest. All she needs is a pair of palazzo pants to complete the lounge look.

Last edited:
Is wearing clothes that resemble pyjamas the 'in' thing now? Have I missed this trend?

Great color combo but the top is a bit too baggy, I guess its one of those oversized tops which is in fashion now.

June 10, 2012 - Charlene at a dinner in a black sleeveless dress.
Isn't this the dress she wore about 2-3 weeks ago?

Close up ** Full view

Last edited:
:previous:

Great look for the swimming competition gala dinner - I like both the dress and her hair and makeup-style!

Yesterday, June 10, Charlene also attended the swimming competition itself, recycling a combination from
May 26. In my eyes it looked much better this time without the second wrap top:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 26 **

She looks lovely in the black. I'm not much of a fan of the turquoise, though she looks nice.

Last edited:
The black dress is gorgeous and Charlene's makeup - just faultless.
I still dislike the turquoise outfit ensemble though; too much of the similar (but not quite the same) colour in both the pants and the top.

Last edited:
The black dress is so beautiful and elegant! Dislike the turquiose though, not a fan of that style.

The black dress looks great. I quite like the style of the turquoise but would have preferred to see it in a darker green or royal blue rather than the softer colour.

the black outfit is the same skirt from the grand prix dinner , it's obvious in pics

Day 1 of the swimmimg I cannot say just how awful I think she looks it's just horrible. The black is lovely on her and the green is lovely but there is toooooo much of it maybe not the bag in green and red nails am not sure about that either but I do love the shoes.

Looks like she forgot to do her laundry before the Mare Nostrum swimming event.

I love both outfits, the black dress is a classic, I like the turquoise outfit too, however, I find the accessories are all wrong, turquoise bag & nude shoes.

I like the way the turquoise outfit has the same trim at the hem of the trousers as the top is made of. Makes for a very subtle variation. I also like the grey top with the toupe trousers...such a sophisticated combination.

I like the black dress as well as the turquoise. Both look great on Charlene.

I like both outfits. The black dress and especially the turquoise one.

Great color combo but the top is a bit too baggy, I guess its one of those oversized tops which is in fashion now.

June 10, 2012 - Charlene at a dinner in a black sleeveless dress.
Isn't this the dress she wore about 2-3 weeks ago?

Close up ** Full view
Her hair looked beautiful and her makeup was flawless - wow!

Princess Charlene attended two events in Monaco yesterday, June 12, wearing an elegant coat dress.
Not much colour again, but such a nice fabric and cut:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Interesting design on the coat, she looks ok.

I dont think the coat is well fitted and the zipper is a big off-turner for me :eek:All in all far too bland, beige skin, hair, shoes, coat, everything beige.

The coatdress is ugly as he11! She must have taken bad advice from Kate.
The black dress is pretty and her hair looks good.

I don't like the coat. It's bland, and the zipper makes it look even worse. The design reminded me of bubble wrap when I looked at the close-up shot. I'm sorry, but this is not very flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom