Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like her new hairdo.

Princess Charlene meeting with King Misuzulu kaZwelithini of Zulu this week:

** Full view **

(..)

While I love her pants suit, it seems to be hanging off her, but at least her cape/poncho looks stylish as indeed does her rosary necklace. But, her boots look enormous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off-topic comments and posts have been removed, please discuss fashion choices only.

I really like the darker hair as I'm so used to the blonde look.

I like this autumn look on her. So pleased to see her united with the family.

I agree. This colour suits her and it gives a softer look to her face.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues had to be deleted as off-topic. Please use the current events/general news threads instead. Thank you!

I love the collar of the shirt she wore as she gave her "Thank-you"-Statement to South Africa at the airport.

Princess Charlene looks very pretty. Her eyes are sparkling.

I love, love her necklace. I bead a lot so when I saw her necklace I was very interested. I remember another Queen wore one like that a few years ago. I wonder if it was made locally or by a tribe…perhaps a good bye gift?

I have seen one of those necklaces close up and was able to hold it. Oh my gosh, it looks airy and light but it is heavier then most people would think. The thread and clasp used would have to be able to hold the weight of the beads. It lays perfectly around her neck!

Does anyone know what would be in the basket? I know it’s a going away gift, but all I see are pretty red flowers! Is Princess Charlene curtsying or sitting down?

Thanks.

MsJulie, Re Princess Charlene's necklace. In my opinion this necklace was tailor made for her. Otherwise it would not fit so perfectly around her neck. I have a friend who beads a lot and she is of the same opinion.

MsJulie, Re Princess Charlene's necklace. In my opinion this necklace was tailor made for her. Otherwise it would not fit so perfectly around her neck. I have a friend who beads a lot and she is of the same opinion.

Yes, 8 realize it was made for her. It is beautiful. Thanks

Princess Charlene looks really lovely in the Easter photo.

Hadn’t realised from the photo here that the trousers have a deep side split (evident from the gallery in other thread). I like the simplicity of the look. An elfin haircut suits her, but the eye makeup although very beautifully done, is a little heavy.

She looks amazing. Love the dress which is very simple and elegant. I like this very short platinum Jean Seberg crop. (..)

She looks amazing. Love the dress which is very simple and elegant. I like this very short platinum Jean Seberg crop. She also seems - unsurprisingly - more at ease than during her appearance the other day.

She looks fantastic, hair, clothes, make up and most importantly, very happy. (..)

Princess Charlene looks really lovely today and a very nice dress.

I concur, she looks lovely. A bit more casual and relaxed. (..)

Comments about weight have been removed according to the TRF rules, off topic comments have been removed as well, please use the current events/general news threads for topics other than fashion. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom