Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess looks so pretty and healthy! What a glowing smile! I do like the hair too! I like it darker!

I prefer the darker hair but I hated the gelled hair she had for the evening gala in Italy. I am tired of the black and white palette, but it’s great to have so many engagements to comment on.

I prefer the darker hair but I hated the gelled hair she had for the evening gala in Italy. I am tired of the black and white palette, but it’s great to have so many engagements to comment on.

I agree with everything you say.

The sunglasses are so chic, a little bit edgy, and suits her well.

I love that Charlene has found her groove and is really rocking it. She has kicked all the "princessy" frou frou to the curb and is embracing a chic style die for. The things she can do with a trouser suit are amazing and in just these past two three outings, the white trouser suit made softly feminine with the sheer shoulders of her top and the black where the the beautiful lapels gently swoop down to to button instead of marching regimentally is truly elegant. Better still, the fabrics appear soft and feminine without being fussy. Her Rugby ensemble is absolutely wonderful with her trainers and her turned up trouser bottoms. The two young lads look a little star struck or maybe it's just that she knows what she is talking about when it comes to rugby (Yay Springboks). In point of fact, to me she is sporting the best casual sport event attire I have ever seen. Probably because she is who she is.

I enjoyed her search for the perfect hair style and was stunned when she decided to revert to her younger state when she was swimming. Her hair seemed to be too fine to do much with it and even her wedding aigrette looked like it weighed a ton on her, and from there on the media focused on every little thing, her hair was too short/long/ too flared/straight etc. now there is little to moan about.

More importantly, she has embraced the french style of minimum makeup and an enviable collection of lipstick in red which really looks flattering on her and a killer collection of on-trend sunglasses. What's not to like? But the cherry on top for me is that she has smiled more since she returned after her illness than the entire time she had been wed before,

Last edited:
Princess Charlene in black with participants of the Champagne and Oysters Cycle Club charity bike ride from St Tropez to Monaco today:

** instagram post **

Princess Charlene and Queen Letizia were by far the best dressed.

Agreed! I thought Charlene looked exceedingly chic and glamorous today! She and Letizia were the standouts today.

Agreed! I thought Charlene looked exceedingly chic and glamorous today! She and Letizia were the standouts today.

To me it looked like a pyjama, to be honest. I fail to see elegance and raffinement in this.

Charlene’s outfit for the BP reception was beautiful, but more appropriate for an informal event in the South of France. JMHO

Love the colour and edging to the material. I have thought for a little while that Charlene’s style hasn’t flattered her figure. That said, I love that she has brought a touch of Monaco glamour to our shores.

I think she looks great, but tastes differ.

Hmm...I kind of love it. If anyone can wear that style the way it's meant to be worn it is HSH.;)

The color is divine.

Charlene’s outfit for the BP reception was beautiful, but more appropriate for an informal event in the South of France. JMHO

I thought about this for about 5 seconds ( the South of France thing) but then decided against it. She definitely pushed the boat out and looked amazing for the occasion. I've been one of her greatest critics fashion wise but I honestly cannot fault her here. She was modest; glamorous; interesting and completely appropriate which must gall those who want to do her down all the time, but there you are.

Last edited:
A really lovely colour on the Princess, not crazy about the design.

Princess Charlene looks beautiful again! I cannot wait to see tonight’s outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom