Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2021-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks great. And confident and at ease. Nice to see.

A nice hairstyle with a nice dress and colour too.

See looks really great today.

This is a beautiful outfit for Catherina Amalia. I love the color, the style, and the fit on her today.

I love her dress especially the colour but not with that beige hat. Anyway she indeed look so confident.

I like the color of her dress, though I don't think it goes well with the color of her hat. The style of the dress is interesting, and its nice that she went for a totally different style instead of those large flowy dresses.

She needs to be more confident like this ;)

The colour is lovely on her! I’m not a fan of the neckline but otherwise she looks fab!

Love the dress, ditch the body polisher hat and it would be perfect.

The hat is so close to her own hair color I keep thinking it's part of a hairdo. :lol: But overall it's a nice look; updos suit her; maybe she should try them more.

Although I can't imagine her wanting to look so formal day-to-day.

Amalia for the win! She looks great. Terrific dress that really shows off her figure. (She's looking very svelte these days.)

This is lovely; it’s one of her best looks.

Indeed. I also loved that she wasn't hiding behind some large and flowing gown, but instead, wore something that was form fitting.

Indeed. I also loved that she wasn't hiding behind some large and flowing gown, but instead, wore something that was form fitting.

I liked this, too. Amalia is an attractive girl who carries herself well and is tall enough to be able to pull off many different styles. If loose, flowing clothes are what she truly feels comfortable in, great, but if it’s a matter of her becoming more confident as she gets older then I hope we see more of these tailored, sophisticated looks.

Catharina-Amalia at the wedding of Victoria of Hohenlohe-Langenburg today, October 14:

** Full view **

The dress is by Natan days modekoninginmaxima. Amalia had a pale blue version as well, worn on Bonaire.

She looks very pretty. I love the dress.

I love her dress but what's that on her head?

Catharina-Amalia beautiful in blue at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15:

** Full view **

From the neck up C-A is beyond gorgeous, she is really a beautiful young woman. I love her hair like that.

But that dress is not to the princess's advantage despite the beautiful color.

Perhaps it's just the angle of the photo?

Last edited:
The colour suits her so well and her half updo looks so great with the tiara.

Who designed her gown?

I just not a fan of the Cape style high neck dresses- gowns I think everything else looks perfect. She looks confident, poised and lovely.

Also as a woman with a large chest, I think that us "full figured girls' look better, or more flattering in a square or rounded neck. Even here, the high cut of the gown makes it appears She needs a more structured Bra.

I've seen the same on Camilla, Maxima, Mette Maritt, and even Sophie. Needing with the " cut ", to have better support . Again, just a personal opinion.

High neck dresses -gowns work, or flow better with woman's with smaller chests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom