Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very elegant look on the Princess and a really neat hairstyle too.

And somehow I'll bet that she isn't wearing shorts or sweats on the bottom like the rest of us do on Zoom calls. :)

Seriously, though, I think her style is so underrated. She is the master of reflecting a modern look while still being timeless and elegant.

Princess Benedikte while travelling with the Royal saloon carriage:

** Pic **

And later during the opening of two exhibitions:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I really love her hair at the rowing club and her outfit. I love the way this Lady has carved a successful way of life for herself and conducted herself with such dignity and a great support to her sister The Queen. She is a great Ambassador so to speak for Denmark. And I really like her style.

Princess Benedikte attended the Summer Ballet performance of the Royal Theatre in the park of the Karen Blixsen Museum of Rungsted on June 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Benedikte looks lovely attending the Royal Theatre on June 16. Her choice of a rich blue pant suit contrasted with the fuchsia gauzy scarf is quite gorgeous. Even her wrist watch has elements of sparkle to it. (…)

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Benedikte looked great in red for the soccer match Denmark vs England:

** Full view **

A great looking Princess Benedikte attended the premiere of the "Chamber Ballet" at the Opera of Copenhagen last Friday:

Really lovely floral look on the ever elegant Princess.

She looks classy and elegant as usual

Princess Benedikte opened the new fitness centre for Parasport in Rønne today, August 18:

** Full view **

Maybe a different colour jacket would have worked better but still a nice professional look on the Princess.

A great strong colour combination for Princess Benedikte who attended the Border Association's People's meeting at Ejer Bavnehøj in Skanderborg today, August 22:

Today, August 25, Princess Benedikte attended a performance at the Cirkusrevyen:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom