Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A difficult colour, but she looks great in it: Princess Benedikte in orange at the German-Scandinavian school's 10th anniversary in Berlin, Germany, on June 9:

** gallery **

Minus the necklace which does nothing its a nice outfit on the Princess.

Princess Benedikte presented "The Elsass Foundation Research Prize" in Charlottenlund today, June 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Benedikte looking elegant as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big fan of Princess Benedikte's style, but I was surprised in this picture at how creased her slacks are. That's not at all like her. (She looks a little tired in these pictures, so maybe she was traveling or something.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Benedikte presented the grants of the I.P. The Nielsen Foundation at Gråsten yesterday, August 8, wearing a very lovely summer dress paired with a light jacket:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Benedikte looked very lovely and elegant in light blue at a friends' birthday dinner in Klampenborg:

** Full view **

A typical lovely look for Princess Benedikte at the National Knowledge Center for Dementia in Copenhagen today, August 21:

** gallery **

A typical lovely look for Princess Benedikte at the National Knowledge Center for Dementia in Copenhagen today, August 21:

** gallery **

She loves those striped knit skirts! (At least they look like knits in the pictures.) She has worn a few with blue, purple, and mauve patterns in the past few years.

Is she in the International Best Dressed Hall of Fame? She should be -- always elegant, stylish, and appropriate.

Is she in the International Best Dressed Hall of Fame? She should be -- always elegant, stylish, and appropriate.

I couldn't agree more!

Princess Benedikte looked really elegant as always!

A great look for Princess Benedikte who attended a reception in Copenhagen yesterday, on the occasion of 365 days to the Paralympic Games in Paris:

** instagram gallery **

A really lovely colour combination too,very elegant as always.

And another of her lovely looks today, August 29, at the "Marking of the 80th anniversary of the events of 29 August 1943" at the Ryvangen Memorial Park in Hellerup:

** Full view ** instagram gallery **

Another wonderful look on Princess Benedikte who could easily teach the next generation of royals on elegance and finishing touches.

Princess Benedikte hosted her traditional reception for exchange students from Greenland and their Danish hosts from Gentofte at Amalienborg today, September 13:

** gallery 1 ** gallery 2 **

Last edited:
A really lovely colour combination on the Princess and also very elegant!

Benedikte with a nice combination at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15:

** Full view **

Benedikte on day 1 of the state visit from Spain today, November 6:

** Full view **

And wonderful in red in the evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Not crazy about the hat but the coat is really lovely on the Princess.

The Princess looks amazing! The fit, color and style of her gown is perfection!,
I thought she was walking very carefully. She must have been worried about slipping.

Benedikte at the return event in Copenhagen this evening, November 7:

** Full view **

The Princess looks amazing! The fit, color and style of her gown is perfection!,
I thought she was walking very carefully. She must have been worried about slipping.

I noticed the same thing. She was walking a lot like her sister.

Benedikte at the return event in Copenhagen this evening, November 7:

** Full view **

I hate to judge on a single picture, but not my favorite dress. The style is interesting, but not a winner.

Back
Top Bottom