Princess Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2013 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Beatrix arriving for a Palace Symposium on the depopulation of rural areas in Amsterdam today, June 15:

** Upper part **

Very chic Lady! And elegant as always!

:previous: You took the words right out of my mouth - Beatrix looks very elegant indeed.

I'm not a fan of Beatrix's outfit, but it's very "her" - she looks nice.

Princess Beatrix looking great in royal blue opened a new storage building at the Central Radioactive Waste Organization in Borssele today, September 13:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I just love her! She has a style all her own, and it suits her perfectly!

Princess Beatrix in a nice combination at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Team Motor Support of the National Police Unit in Driebergen yesterday, October 7:

** Pic **

A whole new Princess Beartrix has arrived, she looks so rested and refreshed, maybe being retired has given her a new lease on life. Whatever, she looks great, that smile is still the same and the eyes bright. So nice to see her out at an event of her choice I bet. Lovely dress yet not sure about that hat....

Princess Beatrix looking lovely at the celebration of the 250th anniversary of the "Society for the Rescue of People Drowning" in Amsterdam today, October 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Beatrix lovely and elegant at the Erasmus Prize ceremony in Amsterdam this afternoon, November 28:

** Full view **

Princess Beatrix at the first New Year's reception for 2018 today, January 16:

** Full view **

Today, January 17, Princess Beatrix looked elegant in black when leaving the second New Year's reception at the Royal Palace:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I'm not sure how I feel about Beatrix's outfit, it looks a bit like an old dressing gown.

Classic Beatrix elegant and looks the part as always and nothing wacky like her daughter in law.

Elegant Beatrix ,not hair out of place and looking gleaming as ever,its a repeat outfit but it really suits HRH.

Despite no longer being the Monarch has not had an effect on her on outfits still the best dressed Dutch royal by a long chalk.

Princess Beatrix arriving for the volunteering day in Amersfoort today, March 9, wearing a nice flower print vest:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom