Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 6: December 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Princess Anne's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Asides from the tassels on her boots the Princess Royal looks very elegant.

The tassels don't offend me. They add some active joy.
The green is lovely.
Princess Anne always dresses appropriately and with style.

It helps that she has the best figure, by far, of all royal ladies of her generation.

Yesterday, December 15, Princess Anne visited Carers First, the Showroom, Tritton Road, Lincoln, to mark the 30th anniversary of the charity:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
I love Anne's light grey three quarter swing coat. My sister just pointed out that they used to call that length coat a "car coat". Funny what was old is new again and, although I don't know whether it is recycled or new (doubtful) it looks great over her darker grey pencil skirt.

Anne's boots are both practical and elegant and because she, like Camilla,
wears knee-high boots in the winter. However Anne's seem to look a shining black leather and her handbag is truly enviable and, because such things are be worn so frequently, they may new.

Princess Anne attended a service at Norwich Cathedral today, January 20, to celebrate the life of Sir Timothy Colman:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Today, February 8, Princess Anne had a number of engagements in Newcastle-upon-Tyne:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Princess Anne visited the veterans organization „Battling On“ in Tamar Valley, Cornwall, today, February 10:

** Pic **

She must have reached the navy blue windowpane plaid section of her closet these last two days.

The thought that she does indeed have such a section…! :lol:

Anyway, navy blue windowpane plaid looks good on her.

Princess Anne at the presentation of the Queen's Anniversary Prizes for higher and further education for 2020-2022 today, February 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne as Patron of WISE held an awards reception at Windsor Castle yesterday, February 22:

** Full view ** Full view **

On February 24 Princess Anne as Past Master of the Worshipful Company of Butchers presented the Institute of Meat's Annual Awards at Butchers' Hall in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Anne presented the trophy after the 2022 Guinness Six Nations Championship Round 3 at BT Murrayfield in Edinburgh yesterday, February 26:

** Pic **

Princess Anne attended the United Kingdom Excellence Awards Ceremony and Dinner at the Park Plaza London Riverbank last night:

** Pic **

Princess Anne today travelled to Rotterdam to thank UK and international volunteers for their vital role in Mercy Ships work, as they prepare to serve on the charity’s brand new, purpose-built hospital ship, the Global Mercy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNBTpzFUYAMP01T?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNBTp0yVcAI2k9J?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNBh7u6VIAYUcIc?format=jpg&name=large

and also visited Korps Mariniers at the Van Ghentkazerne

Last edited:
Princess Anne visited Watchfield Primary School in Watchfield, Swindon yesterday, March 9:

** Full view **

On March 7 Princess Anne as Patron attended a reception to mark the 200th anniversary of Sailors' Children's Society at Trinity House in London - a very nice combination for her:

** Pic **

Wish she had chosen a different coloured coat being St Patrick's Day....but I'm getting political and I'm quite an Anne fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do like the rust and navy combination, though I am unsure those are teh smartest boots available.

Maybe you like today's boots slightly better ;)

Anne on the fourth day of the Cheltenham Festival today, March 18:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom