Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 6: December 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday, March 19, Princess Anne visited Devenish Lands at Dowth, Bru Na Boinne, County Meath, Ireland:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Anne in green at the Service of Thanksgiving for the Duke of Edinburgh in London today, March 29:

On March 30 Princess Anne as Patron of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, officially opened the new Citizens Advice New Forest Premises in New Milton:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
On April 2 Princess Anne visited NHS Grampian at Inverurie Community Maternity Unit:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne at the Charity Raceday Brunch and Dick Francis Statue Unveiling at Aintree Racecourse, Aintree, Liverpool, Merseyside today, April 7:

** gallery

Calm down, don’t panic…

…but is that a NEW (and fashionable) ensemble?!?

Princess Anne met members of the Royal Australian Corps of Signals and Transport at the Holsworthy Barracks in south-western Sydney today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And later today arrived in Papua New Guinea:

** Full view **

A green dress for her first engagement:

** Full view **

Last edited:
She looks very nice in all of her outfits. Wears the same block heeled shoes in many of them. I don’t think I have ever seen her in pants before, except riding outfits. Love her in the pantsuits

Princess Anne on her way back home at Sydney Airport today, April 13:

** Full view **

Princess Anne opened the D-Day Landing Craft Exhibit at the D-Day Museum in Southsea, Portsmouth, today, April 21:

** Full view ** Close up **

Princess Anne visiting the headquarters of the Royal College of Midwives (RCM) and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) today, April 27:

Anne looks wonderful; it's a great shade of blue on her, and the style is lovely.

Anne looks wonderful; it's a great shade of blue on her, and the style is lovely.

Yes it was a really lovely and elegant appearance by the Princess Royal!

Princess Anne presenting the Whitley Fund for Nature Annual Awards at the Royal Geographical Society in London yesterday:

** Pic **

Princess Anne attended the Army Training Regiment Winchester Pass Off Parade at Sir John Moore Barracks Winchester today, April 29, such a nice colour for her:

** Pic **

Another really lovely look and colour on the Princess Royal!

Today, May 4, Princess Anne as Royal Bencher of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple attended Choral Evensong in Temple Church, Temple, London and opened the renovated Treasury Building, Crown Office Row, Inner Temple:

Last edited:
Anne at the Royal Horticultural Society Malvern Spring Festival at Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire today, May 6:

Princess Anne the Badminton International Horse Trials at Badminton, Gloucestershire, today, May 8:

Princess Anne accompanied Princess Astrid of Belgium who is on an economic mission to the UK to a wreath-laying ceremony at the Edith Cavell Monument yesterday, May 10 - a nice and elegant look for her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And today she attended a garden party at Buckingham Palace Gardens:

** Full view **

Last edited:
And today she attended a garden party at Buckingham Palace Gardens:

** Full view **

This is lovely! (Except for the hat, gloves, and shoes).

She wore this in Australia on April 10, and I had hoped to see it again. It’s quite stylish, and is it NEW?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most exciting and flattering things I've seen Princess Anne wear in quite a while. I'm not sure I understand how the hat complements the lovely coat, but maybe it made more sense in person? Taken separately, though, I like both pieces a lot.

Back
Top Bottom