Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 6: December 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It may be teal, but Anne looks very good in this, the same way she does in emerald.

If only she would thin her wardrobe to things like these and ditch the warm and muddy colors.

Very lovely. Looking at the pics of the Princess Royal inside the auditorium, when she removed the shawl, I think she may be wearing a dress with a neckline I like that sets off the pearls wonderfully.

A very regal appearance by the Princess Royal.

Princess Anne at the Christmas Day service at St Mary Magdalene Church today:

** Full view **

A really lovely outfit for the Christmas Day Service.

Well that’s very different. Great colour combination. I particularly like the hat and boots.

Our Princess Royal, Princess Anne, often gets overlooked in the fashion stakes which I find annoying because I have to go hunting for photos and so often she really quietly, knocks it out of the park, this ensemble is a case in point. Anne wears clothes that suit her and grew out of being a dedicated follower of fashion when she married and juggled her career and her home.

But while she is a true child her age, she is also sensible and thrifty. I roll my eyes every time someone points out that an item of clothing has been worn at least half a dozen times and is therefore, passed its use by date, I want to bang my head against the wall. I mean, how many times have most of us purchased an elegant and well-made coat or dress, worn it a few times and then sent it off to the OP Shop? Not many I should imagine.

The most elegant and comfortable cape I own is made from a very fine, almost boucele looking, 100% wool and I am not exaggerating when I say it is still as good as the day it was purchased in the late 70's/early eighties, and you can bet I'll not be tossing it any time soon. Pit that against "fast fashion" which is mostly synthetic or blends and is made to self-destruct within the year!

The only who looks Royal , the only who is Royal , the only who is working hard for the Crown All my respct Your Royal Highness !

Classic, timeless suit which just breathes quality.

Princess Anne visited the Off The Streets knife crime community group in Wellingborough today, February 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Anne attended a Motor Neurone Disease Association Rugby League Reception in Headingley, Leeds today, February 28, nice, strong colour for her:

Princess Anne attended a Motor Neurone Disease Association Rugby League Reception in Headingley, Leeds today, February 28, nice, strong colour for her:
The coat is a little dated fashion wise but the colour is really lovely on the Princess Royal.

Princess Anne at the Commonwealth Day Service today, March 11 - always nice to see this lovely coat again:

A very colourful look on the Princess Royal and the hat is the winner!

She has a very individual style and is always immaculate with her accessories. This outfit very typical of the Princess Royal.

A nice, light look for Anne on day 2 of the Cheltenham Festival 2024 today, March 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Perfect for early spring and a really lovely look today for the Cheltenham Festival.

Princess Anne at the Cheltenham Festival today, March 14, I liked yesterday's look much better, but it's okay ;)

A nice all green look on the Princess Royal today!

Not so keen on this style of hat on her, but I love the colour and texture of the coat. I imagine the the various brooches on her lapel have some significance to the event.

Back
Top Bottom