Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Princess Anne's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Anne at the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs at Ballykelly House, Limavady on February 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And at the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise's Equine College, Enniskillen Campus, Levaghy, Enniskillen on February 8:

Anne looks great on both occasions and those colours are beautiful on her!

I may be imagining this but her hair doesn't look as poofy on top. Anyone else see it?

It looks as though she borrowed a pair of her mothers shoes. She's warm, comfortable, and appropriate. Very Anne.

A nice and elegant look for Anne. Quite plain, but a no nonsense look to suit her! ?

Princess Anne in green meeting with the King, Queen and Crown Prince of Jordan today, February 28:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Anne looks wonderful in emerald green and, once again I find myself admiring what a well designed and perfectly fitted suit can do for a woman

Anne looks wonderful in emerald green and, once again I find myself admiring what a well designed and perfectly fitted suit can do for a woman

Absolutely correct. The value of properly tailored clothes. Anne looks classy and refined. Always admire her respect for her position in life and work ethic in respecting the rules and privilege of the crown.

Princess Anne at the reception for the 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales today, March 5:

Last edited:
What a wonderful photo of Princess Anne! Her suit looks lovely, elegant and appropriate to the occasion.

Anne looks very elegant. I love the suit on her and the brooch :flowers:

Rare event when she is one of the best dressed but today she certainly is.

A very elegant look for the Princess today!

Princess Anne at the 80th anniversary conference and annual general meeting in Cumbernauld, Dunbartonshire, today, March 6:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I wonder why she moved the brooch from her lapel to the scarf.

Princess Anne at the reception for the 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales today, March 5:

Absolutely classic Princess Anne. The wonderful jewel colours in this plaid suit are beautiful and even when we are playing the 'when did we see this last' it is a compliment and not a putdown.

Princess Anne attended the Grand Military Meeting at Sandown Park Racecourse in Esher, Surrey, today, March 8, and presented the Gold Cup:

** Pic **

Princess Anne as Patron of The Royal Scots Club attended the Centenary Book Launch in Edinburgh today, March 11:

Princess Anne attended day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival today, March 12:

** rex gallery **

Princess Anne always goes to Cheltenham with Andrew PB but I've never seen them in co-ordinated outfits before. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom