Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A pretty recycled dress for Princess Anne who attended a Riding for the Disabled Association reception in Edinburgh today, April 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Anne at the funeral ceremony for Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg today, May 4 - I like the hat and scarf choice she has made for the occasion:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I was a bit surprised to see the scarf - does it have some special meaning or connection?

Just looks like a typical Hermès scarf to me. She seems to be the only one wearing gloves

The colour is rather dull for me but knowing Anne I can imagine she chose the outfit more for practicality and how suitable it was for the occasion rather than for the fashion side of things.

Princess Anne at the Royal Windsor Horse Show 2019 today, May 10:

** Full view ** Close up **

And yesterday evening at the Save the Children UK Centenary Dinner:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Her look in France was very chic, imo. I liked the camel coat and dark brown shoes and gloves. Her shoes are the perfect height also, imo, she and queen Silvia.
Her look at the horse show was perfect, the green blouse and horse pin, all very correct.I would like a better picture of the gown for Save the Children

Yesterday's outfit is a bit of a mess IMO though it does seem like it was an attempt from Anne to wear something "glamorous" for the event. I much prefer her at the Horse Show though and love her horse broach!

Lovely outfit style & colour but I want to cut the strap off the handbag.

Princess Anne looked good in a recycled dress and jacket combination while receiving her Honorary Fellowship in the Royal Canadian Geographical Society today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Beautiful color on Anne at the garden party, and it's always nice to see a proper hat being worn. Her hair style ages her so much - she looks much younger when her hair is covered. Lovely smile in the 2nd pic.

It's more than 10 years old but it suits her well enough so why not keep wearing it!

It's more than 10 years old but it suits her well enough so why not keep wearing it!

Because it looks like a costume from a local dramatic society’s production of
HMS Pinafore?

Anne looked very elegant in her beaded ecru gown with long white gloves. One of the best dressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom