Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
What a pity that we don't see her with open hair.

:previous: I think she has relatively fine hair and as with CP Victoria, has her own "work uniform updo". She looked beautiful as a young woman in photos with her hair down but they were portraits rather than engagement photos. I think she would consider wearing her hair down in such work settings as frivolous.

:previous: I think she has relatively fine hair and as with CP Victoria, has her own "work uniform updo". She looked beautiful as a young woman in photos with her hair down but they were portraits rather than engagement photos. I think she would consider wearing her hair down in such work settings as frivolous.
I agree. Princess Anne probably finds her do both practical and easy to fix herself just like I imagine Crown Princess Victoria feels about her ponytail. Hillary Clinton has said about the ponytail that she sported during her tenure as Foreign Secretary that it was one she could fix herself and still look good without the need of having a hairdresser with her on her travels.

Princess Anne at the book launch of 'Henry Poole & Co: The First Tailor of Savile Row' in London yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Anne seems to love her navy blue gloves as much as her mother loves her black ones. She is getting very daring these days. This makes two engagements in a row that she has worn two brooches on her lapel. What is the world coming to?:D

Seriously, she is one of my favorites. I am extremely envious that she can still wear clothes she has had for decades and looks great.

Autumn colours for Princess Anne who was in Leeds today, September 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne at the Forth Valley Sensory Centre in Camelon Falkirk today, September 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

That's a gorgeous colour for Anne! Love the autumnal feel of the outfit.

Princess Anne looked good in blue during a meeting with Japanese Emperor Naruhito at the Akasaka Imperial Residence in Tokyo today:

** Pic **

Anne looks spectacular! Gorgeous color, gorgeous fabric, fabulous smile. She should always wear this combination.

Anne had a number of engagements in Cambridgeshire today, October 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Anne attended the United Kingdom Equestrian Awards Dinner in London this week:

** Full view **

Princess Anne looked good in silver during a dinner to celebrate the achievements of Sir Jackie Stewart at The Royal Automobile Club in London yesterday, October 29:

** Pic **

Anne at the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I like how the scarf adds a pop of colour to an otherwise plain outfit from Anne.

I am more and more convinced that I need to go play with Anne's scarf collection - after I finish with her mother's collection that is.

Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 -

Anne is one of the few royals that seems to favour wearing a scarf- perhaps it’s a generational thing- but it does help lift some of her outfits.
Added to say, perhaps we should start a scarf thread[emoji1]

There are very few of her scarves that I don't like. I think the only one with a better scarf collection is her mother. Personally, I would like to play with both collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom