Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great! Nice jewels, and dare I say it... looks like she's having a ball.

Last edited:
A very attractive look with a nice shortsleeved velvet jacket.

The brown outfit with the draped skirt and odd jacket really needs to be retired. It is probably from the eighties and was a disaster then

Princess Anne wearing a very nice coat dress hosted the annual The Not Forgotten Christmas Party yesterday, December 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 -

Very elegant but I notice all the guests are either in short sleeves or sleeveless cocktail dresses so a coat dress seems a little out of place.

Princess Anne as Patron of the Brunel's SS Great Britain Trust attended the graduation ceremony for the Future Brunels on December 3:

** Pic **

Very elegant but I notice all the guests are either in short sleeves or sleeveless cocktail dresses so a coat dress seems a little out of place.

All the men (and the female military members) have long sleeves. It makes sense that a 71-year-old woman would have covered her arms.

Princess Anne visited the occupational therapist led Prehab 4 Cancer programme in Greater Manchester today, December 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Anne always appears to me to wear severe cut suits, dark colors usually. I is nice to see some of her younger pictures where she wore lighter colors and different styles, but Princess Anne is Princess Anne. She is very supportive of her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom