Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne attended The Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe horse race at The Paris Longchamp racecourse today:

** gallery **

For a second I thought she is wearing her mothers teal coat....:eek:

That is a really nice colour on her.

Yesterday, Princess Anne wore another outfit for a tree planting ceremony in Paris:

** Pic **

Today, October 4, she visited the Paris UNESCO headquarters for the organization's 75th anniversary:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

And viewed the key venues for the Paris Olympiad:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A belated addition for September 10: Princess Anne as President of the City and Guilds of London Institute at a reception at Dumfries House, Cumnock, Ayrshire:

Last edited:
Princess Anne at a service to mark the centenary of the Royal British Legion today, October 12:

Last edited:
Anne looks marvelous like that. (Even if I thought she was the LiW when she was bent over in the car.) Lovely shades of purple and a pretty hat.

Wonderful colour and style on the Princess Royal at the abbey for the service.

Anne looks marvelous like that. (Even if I thought she was the LiW when she was bent over in the car.) Lovely shades of purple and a pretty hat.

Wonderful colour and style on the Princess Royal at the abbey for the service.

I agree, the colours work well for Anne. Could not help wondering when the coat must date back to, the 1980s perhaps?

Princess Anne visited 1 and 15 Sig Regt at Swinton Barracks celebrating the co-location and rebasing of the two units to Perham Down under the Army Basing Programme

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBvIcS7XIAE5yEY?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBvIcS8XIAEWqfP?format=jpg&name=large

Princess Anne visited foster+freeman at the company's manufacturing facility in Evesham Worcesterchire

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBv9oKfXEB4pgxk?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBvleBnXIA0YPkT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Last edited:
Princess Anne at the Annual Awards Ceremony of the National Transport Trust at the Museum in Henley-on-Thames yesterday:

** Pic **

And today at a luncheon at Prince Philip House in London in honour of the Duke of Edinburgh:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Anne is always so nicely put together and appropriate.

Princess Anne as Court Member of the Fishmongers’ Company visited Plymouth Trawler Agents Limited and the University of Plymouth Marine Station and viewed research in Plymouth Sound on board Research Vessel Falcon Spirit today, October 25:

Last edited:
Princess Anne attended the British Horse Society Charity Race at Newbury Race Course today, November 4:

The shawl makes it look very stylish and the rest of the outfit is very much a Princess Royal look.

She is a lovely Lady who gets on with it and does a great job. I loved seeing the interview special with on her 70 th Birthday. She came across as very down to earth and friendly and approachable.
It's amazing that she found her style years ago and stuck with it, and it hasn't let her down.

Yesterday, November 5, Princess Anne as President of the Riding for the Disabled Association visited the National Training Centre, Lowlands Farm in Shrewley, Warwickshir:

** Full view ** gallery **

Princess Anne looks pretty when she smiles. I wish she would smile more often, not always be so serious. She always has a good sense of what outfits she should wear for different occasions. She would have been an interesting Queen.

Princess Anne as Commandant-in-Chief (Youth), St John Ambulance, attended a reception for Young Achievers at the Priory Church of the Order of St John, St John’s Square, London today, November 9:

** Full view **

Princess Anne at a reception for winners of the Queen's Awards For Enterprise at Windsor Castle this evening, November 10:

And earlier - very green - at a reception at City Lit College in London:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Princess Anne at the British Legion Festival of Remembrance this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom