Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne lovely in light blue at the Sheffield Combined Courts Centre and Sheffield Crown Court yesterday, July 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very Eleanor Roosevelt-ish, but Eleanor would never have worn those navy blue gloves.

Oy, why those gloves?
Otherwise the outfit is completely fine, but the gloves are a bit weird.

But I like the light blue dress/shirt and blouse.

Gloves…..I remember reading a long time ago, the Queen wears gloves to protect her from germs. She shakes hands with so many people, she felt it was safer to wear gloves. I think Princess Anne follows her moms safety. Wear gloves and that will help prevent the ladies from getting ill.

I think white gloves which stopped at the wrist would have been better. The navy longer gloves look heavy with the pretty yellow outfit….but then the white gloves would show dirt but the Bombay gloves would hide dirt. A no win glove situation!

JMOO

Princess Anne in a lovely combination opening a mental health facility at Hartley Hospital in Southport today, July 26:

Princess Anne at a reception for Heads of State and Government at the Global Education Summit in London yesterday, July 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne accompanied by husband Tim this afternoon visited Oban High School in Oban:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Anne lovely in a light yellow jacket and printed dress at the Westmorland County Show in Crooklands, Cumbria, today, September 9:

** gallery **

Princess Anne attended the international Sheep Dog Trials at Tancastell Fields, Aberystwyth, yesterday, September 10:

Sometimes I would like for some of Anne's outfits to come with their own press briefing stating exactly how old they are. :) She certainly is the sustainability champ — and considering it's not like she does nothing in them, her clothes are (obviously) super well-maintained.

Princess Anne presented the Royal Dairy Innovation Award yesterday, September 16:

** Full view **

Princess Anne today also visited Photocentric in Peterborough:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Today, September 22, Princess Anne as Patron of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux visited Citizens Advice West Sussex in Horsham:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 2 **

The colour of the coat is really lovely and soft looking on the Princess Royal

Princess Anne officially opened the 32nd GWCT Scottish Game Fair today, September 24:

** Full view ** Upper Part **

Last edited:
Princess Anne visited the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Birmingham today, September 29:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom