Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the look the print suits her !

Yes I agree the print top is beautiful :D

Thank you Life84! :flowers: She looks great in your latest photos. I like both the jacket (or coat?) and the black see-through top, that was really elegant!!

Yes NoorMeansLight. She is elegant and she knows how to pick her clothes. She got a good taste in fashion.

Yes NoorMeansLight. She is elegant and she knows how to pick her clothes. She got a good taste in fashion.

Absolutely. She's also a very feminine young woman and her fashion choices always highlight that. I'd like to see more of Ameerah here, so keep us posted please! :flowers:

I wanted to see the whole outfit but I could not find a picture showing the whole outfit...

There isn't A Princess alive who can hold a candle to Ameerah's beauty! I have yet to see a bad picture of her; and her hair is breathtaking.

She has typical Middle Eastern beauty,so that's why she looks like a real Princess from fair tales.

Love the pattern on the head scarf- Ameerah is a true beauty!

You are welcome guys.... Yes she has typical Arabs beauty that is why she looks different than the other Arabic princesses.

There isn't A Princess alive who can hold a candle to Ameerah's beauty! I have yet to see a bad picture of her; and her hair is breathtaking.
It would be fair to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You find Princess Ameerah breathtaking, while other may find her average.

Last edited:
She's rather beautiful isn't she. but the way she dresses isn't really appropriate because other women in Saudi Arabia don't have that chance in their own country. ( I'm saying this because she is a princess. Personally I don't have a problem with it but still because she's a princess...:ermm:)

She is so beautiful and always well-dressed!
I love how she does not go over the top with make-up
although most women of the Arabian Gulf like to wear stronger make-up
since they got the facial features and skin tone for it

seems like a lovely outfit but vetter photo would be great.
i like the bag.

Lovely picture of her, she has a beautiful hair.

Stunning as always, Love her necklace and bag which is the Lady Dior I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom