Princess Alexandra of Berleberg's Fashion and Style: September 2007 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Princess Alexandra of Berleberg's Fashion and Style thread.

TRF Rules & FAQs

*Please review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Mandy, azile, kwanfan, GlitteringTiaras

The daughter of Princess Benedikte of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, nee Princess of Denmark
Alexandra is cousin to Princes Frederik and Joachim of Denmark, and also Princes Pavlos, Nikalaos, Philliops and Princesses Alexia and Theodora of Greece.

I think the picture was taken at Christians christening in January 2006.

Thank you dazzling for posting those photos!
She looked nice at the prewedding and wedding of Fred & Mary. I know the gown she wore to the prewedding gala was Valentino and I loved the jewelry she wore to the wedding the next day...very regal.

She looks a little like Lady Gabriella Windsor... must be the common DRF heritage.

The dress looks quite nice, I can see the Greek idea behind it. A bit too dark perhaps.

I like the simplicity of the dress, maybe color is not the best but she looks very good.

She looks very chic here. I love this midnight blue shade on her!

Her evening look is lovely; is there a photo without the coat?

I've tried, but couldn't find any so far..

And you are most welcome, Patra :flowers:

While I liked her choice for the gala concert yesterday, I'm not that excited about her dress at the gala
dinner this evening, I think she's not the type of woman for that shade of red and the décolletage is not
that nice:

** Full view **

Thank you anyway for checking! I don't like this evening's look on her; the dress at the waist with the belt and up is odd and I don't care for the lacy cap sleeves or the plunging neckline. I find the red attractive, though.

Last edited:
The dress does seem a bit strong for her.
And I really think she is showing a bit too much of the girlies. This is not a Hollywood party.

I love the dress but it's not right for her.

The nude lace is ALL wrong on this gala dress,IMO.

I've tried, but couldn't find any so far..

And you are most welcome, Patra :flowers:

While I liked her choice for the gala concert yesterday, I'm not that excited about her dress at the gala
dinner this evening, I think she's not the type of woman for that shade of red and the décolletage is not
that nice:

** Full view **
Its a Jenny Packham dress cruise 2012
The only thing I like about the dress is the color. I think if it didn't have the extra lace on the shoulders it would've looked nice.

The nude lace is ALL wrong on this gala dress,IMO.

Is it nude? It looks rather gold-ish on my PC, maybe that's why she matched it with a golden clutch?

At least a splash of color I'd say! :lol: I don't find the dress bad actually, but the cleavage is... so-so. ;)

Alexandra in a beautiful blue dress at the 175th jubilee celebration of the Tivoli in Copenhagen on August 15:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom