Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauline in one of her own Alter Designs dresses at the Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health 2021 in Monaco this evening:

** Full view **

Pauline in one of her own Alter Designs dresses at the Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health 2021 in Monaco this evening:

** Full view **

Its far too short for an evening gala when everyone else is wearing gowns and long dresses.

** Full view **
The only nice point in this outfit is the gorgeous color. And I hope she has short pant under, otherwise can't imagine what's happening when she sits down.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I like Camille's dress not to low and not to high.

Pauline in pieces of her own Alter Designs collection photographed for an interview with the Sunday Telegraph:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Tatiana at the pre-wedding party of Prince Philippos and Princess Nina this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Tatiana in Giambattista Valli at the wedding in Greece today, October 23, perfect choice of glasses for the occasion ??

Tatiana looked lovely and a really nice colour but would have preferred an updo hairstyle for the wedding.

Mélanie-Antoinette de Massy at today's celebration:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Mélanie-Antoinette, Marie, Pauline and Camille:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tatiana also attended the concert in the evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Donna Beatrice is by far the best dressed and most elegant of all the extended Princely Family.

Beatrice looks amazing. So elegant.

Beatrices look today reminds me of Grace Kelly arriving in Monaco in 1956.

Tatiana is the best dressed for the evening gala - but the bar isn’t very high!

Pauline casually dressed while preparing an upcoming charity fashion show with her designs:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Camille at the annual Christmas event for children at the Princely Palace today:

** Pic ** gallery **

Skirt is a bit too short on Donna Beatrice but she looks really lovely as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom