Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexandra attended the Christian Dior show in Paris today, July 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **
She's starting to develop a unique sense of fashion and style, so different of her sister's with so much more originality and personality... I look at her and i´m immediately driven to the french chic concept. She dresses as a true parisian, «rive gauche» girl... :flowers:

So pretty on her. Love the houndstooth and the color for her skin. If she could something now about the stringy lank hair…

Marie attended the Le Figaro Madame Dinner during the 74th annual Cannes Film Festival yesterday, July 14:

Tatiana (in Giambattista Valli) and Beatrice at the Red Cross Summer Concert in Monaco yesterday, July 16:

** Full view ** Full view **

Beatrice's necklace and ring are from Buccellati; shoes & bag are from Dior (both brands she represents)

My guess is her gown is also Dior?

Donna Beatrice was the best dressed lady last night head and shoulders above everyone else in the style league.

Tatiana's dress is lovely, she looks very good. Beatrice usually looks good but this dress doesn't suit her at all.

Princess Alexandra attended the Christian Dior show in Paris today, July 5:

I don't like this for a young woman. A woman of 80 years old can wear this as well. ( and to be honest I don't like it on a 80 year either... truttig is the dutch word, frumpy I think is the word in English)

Another very nice look for Alexandra at the Chanel show in Paris today, July 6:

much better! suits her, hair is nice as well

Last edited by a moderator:
For me Tatiana's dress is a fail. Beatrice is the best dressed.

Pauline, Camille and Marie at the Fight Aids Gala in Monaco today 24 July

https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/....0c1c995b77ea7312f887ddd9f9d35de5&w=620&h=660
The only one nicely dressed is Camille. Marie is as a former little doll who didn't realize she grown up. As for Pauline and Stephanie , I wonder If these shapeless after beach clothes are considered to be an inventive talented fashion. I had a look to the website , clothes are almost close to 1000 euros. Does she sell? And if yes for me mainly thanks to her name.
This is what Pauline is wearing. It costs 750 euros
https://alter-designs.com/produit/silk-charmeuse-long-shirt/

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
The only one nicely dressed is Camille. Marie is as a former little doll who didn't realize she grown up. As for Pauline and Stephanie , I wonder If these shapeless after beach clothes are considered to be an inventive talented fashion. I had a look to the website , clothes are almost close to 1000 euros. Does she sell? And if yes for me mainly thanks to her name.
This is what Pauline is wearing. It costs 750 euros
https://alter-designs.com/produit/silk-charmeuse-long-shirt/

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

REALLY??? Who in her / his sound mind would pay 750 EUROS for such rag??? :eek::eek::eek: Unfortunatelly i don't think Pauline has any talent as a fashion designer not even a good fashion sense, for that matter. She dresses poorly, and designs even worse... :ermm:

Speculative and off-topic posts have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Normally Donna Beatrice looks so elegant and chic at events and Weddings but I think she looks swamped in that dress.

:previous:

It is indeed an extraordinary dress..

Actress Rosamunde Pike wore it in Cannes in July, see her photos for some details of the upper part:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Beatrice's Church ceremony dress was not a success to say the least. :sad:

But that red ballgown is simply breathtaking. Red is definitely Beatrice's color. But what is going on at the top of it? Is it a wardrobe malfunction or nude cutouts at the sides?

:previous:

It is indeed an extraordinary dress..

Actress Rosamunde Pike wore it in Cannes in July, see her photos for some details of the upper part:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I remember seeing this dress on the runway, it really stood out.

But the top looked weird on Rosamund Pike... wasn't it supposed to be a heart shape ❤️?

Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 -

But that red ballgown is simply breathtaking. Red is definitely Beatrice's color. But what is going on at the top of it? Is it a wardrobe malfunction or nude cutouts at the sides?

Nude cutouts I think. I don’t care for the top at all- from any angle- if it looks on Beatrice anything like it did when Rosamunde Pike wore it.

The skirt is FABULOUS though. Wow. And red is a great color on Beatrice.

Absolutely agree she's by far the most stylish member of the extended Princely family and the red ballgown made up for the lackluster dress at the Wedding Mass.

Beatrice just always appears so stunning the volumes of fabric in this gown she carries regally yet fresh and youthful I totally love her style

Beatrice has gone over the edge as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom