Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 3: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for the Jordanian Royal Ladies' Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I agree with you salma ,, Me too I don’t like her dress ,, very old design ,, But she was perfect at the church wedding ceremony .

Her hair is not bad ..hope to see better pic for the dress.

So far I think it is a disappointment compared to her church ceremony outfit, but hopefully we will get to see a better view of the dress

like Shrifia i also think we need a better photo for the dress i don't think is bad but i am not liking the color,her hair seems fine to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh very Nice pics ,,, Princess Ghida very pretty lady ,,,, Oh sweetie Prince Hussein looks so young man , he’s sooo cute , love him ,,,, Thank you for posting salma :)

The thoub Iman wore looks very pretty. The color combination is interesting and the embellishments look quite elegant.

:previous:
Princess Dina indeed looks nice white and black are always great combination.

The dress is nice I think she must use lighter colors because these are dull Thanks Salma

the design of the dress is very elegant ,
yet the color palette are too dark against her skin-tone

Back
Top Bottom