Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but the cutie steals the show ! LOL ! I don't even look at Stéphanie outfit !

The outfit looked much nicer with the coat on for the Mass.

What a lovely dress, very summery and her updo is sublime, but a coat or jacket was needed for Church, and it was a beautiful coat that gave her quiet, serene ensemble just the right amount of ompf to create and entirely different and appropriate aesthetic.

Her accessories are quite lovely with powder blue earrings, purse and shoes, completing the soft coordination with her husband and son.

Last edited:
A terrible dress today. Next to it beung ill-fitting, I personally think it shows too much décolleté for attending mass.

:previous: What on earth was so terrible about the dress? The fit was spot on with the neckline sitting perfectly across her décolleté and was in no way vulgar day. However, in preparation for the entry into the church and to ensure she did not offend anyone's tender sensibilities, she added a perfectly lovely coat before entering the church which she took off again after leaving.

The white dress looked lovely on her. I liked all the blue accents too. Very nice.

She looked great but two thumbs way down for the blue purse and shoes.

Pale oyster/silver colors for both and she would have hit a homer because that dress is very feminine and pretty.

Last edited:
She needed to cover up her decolletage a bit more. This is a religious ceremony after all. Otherwise she looked great.

HGD Stéphanie at Princess Ingrid Alexandra's birthday dinner this evening:

** Pic **

Maybe in a different color but the one shoulder design doesnt seem to work well for her (with this type of fabric).

The style is perfect but the color(is it yellow or light green?) does not work with Stephanie's complexion.

I also wish her makeup was a little better.. This was an evening Gala after all.

But as usual, her jewels are lovely and appropriate. Not too much nor too little.

The lighting in the rooms is changing the colors of everyone’s attire! I bet Stephanie looks lovely but just what color is the dress? She looks so happy!

The design itself is good, but I'm not sure it suits Stephanie personally.

And the colour is a NO.

Maybe in a different color but the one shoulder design doesnt seem to work well for her (with this type of fabric).

That what I was also thinking too,had the cape covered both shoulders it would have looked much nicer.

Hair and jewels are lovely.

I like the outfit.
Anyone have details on the white blazer?

The white blazer is extremely beautiful and nicely fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom