Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I like it.

I think its the first time in my life I can say a royal actually is wearing something I have in my closet or very close (other then something very basic). I have the same wrap, I love it. Have in more then one color.

Pretty casual look but I think it suits the event enough.

Not mad about the shawl but the rest of the outfit is perfectly fine .

She looks great especially with that radiant smile (that she shares with her husband).

I love this pale green top.... She looks really lovely !

Her hairdo, earrings and top look great. She looks better.

The pale green is lovely on her. Beautiful hair as always. Great earrings :flowers:

I have to admit I love her festive red scarf for the other event.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie during an interview with French magazine Point de Vue:

** Pic **

Unusual but very pretty and perfecty adapted to the polar cold here !

I love the belted cape. Looks both elegant and cozy. :flowers:

Her hair looks wonderful as always.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding!

Oh yes it is but I didn't notice it, I only saw the little cutie !

Posts about Prince Charles only have been removed. This is a fashion thread. Please use the family‘s general news thread for discussions about the family. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it seems that with the arrival of the pandemic many people moved to casual, leisure and loungewear.

I see those with her were dressed down but I believe an Official Visit from amember of your royal house should reflect you have made an effort.

It seems to be an international trend where lockdown brought days in PJ's and in time moved to track pants and many people seem stuck there. Whether it's depression or sheer ennui, its not a good look or habit.

Stephanie seems very casual as indeed does the photographer who did really socially distant photos . . . but couldn't he at least have used the zoom lens.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie during a meeting today, April 21:

** Full view **

I love the association of colours.... very pretty.

(..) the red jacket is really nice and suits her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Practical and colourful the jacket and outfit were perfectly fine for an outdoor event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom