Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2018 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a face and smile I haven't seen before, lovely.

I'm not a fan of the hair cut..but besides that she looks well!!
I have no problems with the shorter hair other than it is either a really bad shop-chop or she doesn't know how to style short hair and I much preferred her hair long. She had one of the best royal heads of gorgeous, flowing, health head.

:previous: I also loved Stephanie's long honey locks.

Maybe this short chop is just a low maintenance pregnancy "do" and she will grow it back after the baby is weaned and she has more time for it?

I hope.:whistling:

A very nice dress for Stephanie! Light and summery, and she looks amazing. I also like her choice of jewelry very much, it all creates a very cohesive outfit.

I am surprised to see her in espadrilles...I would think flats would have been more comfortable.

But she looks nice!

Doesn't Stephanie look radiant ,her hairstyled like that really suits too.

I hope we can get some news about the beautiful and elegant bracelet she is wearing on her right wrist. I haven't seen it before.

I wonder is it a gift from Gui...maybe from her last birthday or to celebrate the birth of their new son? :whistling:

It looks like sapphires and turquoise.

She looks lovely in the white dress.

I hope we can get some news about the beautiful and elegant bracelet she is wearing on her right wrist. I haven't seen it before.

I wonder is it a gift from Gui...maybe from her last birthday or to celebrate the birth of their new son? :whistling:

It looks like sapphires and turquoise.

It seems to be a set together with the earrings.

:previous: Ohhh I need to know background about it asap...I love it!

Thank you Stefan!;)

Stephanie looks absolutely beautiful and that dress is charming and beautifully accessorised.

Lovely outfit! Stephanie's joy outshines everything.

is Stephanie's jewelry new? maybe a conmemoration present for the birth?

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely and heartwarming vision ! She looks great and so happy, and I am so happy for her ! Beautiful white dress and perfect for the occasion !

I kind of wish she had saved the cream lace for Charles's christening and gone with something else for leaving the hospital. It would have looked perfect for his baptism.

But maybe she has something better planned.;)

Last edited:
I kind of wish she had saved the cream lace for Charles's christening and gone with something else for the hospital leaving. It would have looked perfect for his baptism.

But maybe she has something better planned.;)
I think it all depends on when the baptism will take place - if they'll wait for a longer time for some of the current restrictions to loosen, maybe she thought a maternity dress would not look good on her in a few months?

Or maybe she just needed that pretty dress to feel a bit more put together, as she was clearly (and understandably!) in some discomfort while leaving the hospital.

Stephanie looks lovely. The dress is beautiful, and so is she!

Beautiful dress, so spring and light. Nice choice. Lovely hair as well. Always liked her hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom