Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2018 - May 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and the baby are wearing identical color coordinated outfits...powder pink top, navy blue pants( shorts for Prince Charles).

I cannot imagine that this was just a coincidence.:whistling:
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts and comments that had nothing to do with HGD Stéphanie's fashion choices have been removed as off-topic. Please use the relevant current events or news threads instead. Thank you!

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie with a light blue blouse on the newest family photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She appears genuinely radiant in this new set of photos, wearing pale blue in honor of her baby son.

But i do wish she would wear her hair lose again.;)

Stephanie looks glowing! I like that she wore blue in these photos too, nice touch. ?

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie at the Caritas Fairness Center in Diekirch today, July 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Really happy to see her again and I love her outfit !

Stéphanie on some photos made for the thank-you card for Prince Charles' birth, nice colour combination and print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not a fan of the trousers with those trainers from Stephanie, but I'll give her a pass since she will still have a post pregnancy body and probably thought they were the most comfortable clothes to wear.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie at the wedding of Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma and Archduchess Gabriella of Austria on September 12:

** Full view **

(..) Bad choice of outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely trio. Stephanie's dress looks lovely from what one can see. Nice strong color. Also great hair do.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie looks radiant and a really lovely hairstyle for her sons baptism.

The fit of Stephanie's dress is a bit too small around the bust, and I wish she had worn either nude pumps, or slingbacks to match the shade of her dress...which is really very elegant and pretty. The color is to to die for. In fact, Stephanie and Gui and most of the GD family seem to be wearing some version of peach/blue....the colors of the House of Nassau. Nice touch!;)

Stephanie's hair looks divine. What else is new.:cool:

Glad she didn't wear matching shoes or nude. The white looks good.

The dress color is amazing. She always loos fantastic in bright colors. Simple but chic look for the late summer baptism of her son. :flowers:

And of course as usual fantastic hair. Never fails on that end.

I think yellow shades are difficult to wear, and look better on brunettes instead of blondes.
I don't believe that dress flatters Stephanie.

Stephanie's hair is a dark honey blonde. I think the peach orange color is gorgeous for her.

That last photo of Prince Charles smiling over her shoulder at the camera melted my heart.

I am not really into babies but he looks straight from the angels...just perfect.?

ETA: Princess Claire is a brunette and is wearing one of the most unflattering yellow dresses EVER.

Last edited:
The fit of Stephanie's dress is a bit too small around the bust, and I wish she had worn either nude pumps, or slingbacks to match the shade of her dress...which is really very elegant and pretty. The color is to to die for. In fact, Stephanie and Gui and most of the GD family seem to be wearing some version of peach/blue....the colors of the House of Nassau. Nice touch!;)

Her dress didn't fit well at all (she probably expected to have lost a little more weight by now) and her hair pulled back makes her face look rather 'strict'; but her motherly love comes through nonetheless.

Stephanie, is lovely, happiness is glowing on her.

Yes, her hairdo is divine, as always, she has very good hairdresser.

Yes, fit of the dress is not good, but I think that fit of outfits war never her cup of tea, her clothes were always either too tight, either too large, so I do not believe is matter of loosing pregnancy weight, is just that she does not really care about, or her stylist does not care either..

Overall there is a lovely happy family and they will do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom