Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of the Gloucester, Kent and other British Royal Family Ladies!

You can find the old thread here:

** Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous: The shoes are a bit much with the skirt, though otherwise this is a nice, laid back look from Lady Amelia. Some plain white plimsoles would've been better.

Princess Alexandra during a visit to the Royal Star and Garter Homes in Surrey yesterday, January 23:

** Full view ** Close up **

Lady Frederick Windsor in black at "La Boheme" at the English National Opera yesterday, January 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Alexandra during a visit to the Sunbury Millennium Embroidery Gallery in Surrey yesterday, January 30:

** Upper part **

Today, January 31, Princess Alexandra attended a Service of Thanksgiving for Lord Carrington at Westminster Abbey:

** rex images **

Last edited:

Princess Alexandra during a visit to the Sunbury Millennium Embroidery Gallery in Surrey yesterday, January 30:

** Upper part **

I love that jacket - perfect for the occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful with outfit by Carolina Herrera , Zenouska Mowatt attend at a event last night in the Chateau of Versailles

https://instagram.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn..._n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net

The Duchess of Gloucester in the red attend the New Zealand Society’s #WaitangiDay Church Service at St Lawrence Jewry in London last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy3WxFdXgAAlo-h.jpg

Lady Frederick Windsor attend the Aspinal of London AW19 presentation during London Fashion Week today

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...e-aspinal-of-london-aw19-picture-id1130522148

A very elegant Princess Alexandra as Patron of CFABUK attend at a dinner last night

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dzbz0jLWoAAJXxP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely red coat, which really suits her. I love the scarf too & how she's tied it. I'm a scarf/shawl fan & wear mine like that sometimes. Not so keen on the black accessories with it as black boots/red coat combo is a bit 'Father Christmas'. I think navy or olive green looks better with red. I also wear purple with red as I think they can look gorgeous together but I know that's not a popular combo here. :lol:

The Duchess of Gloucester once again in red at the "Basketry: Weaving the Cycle of Life" Trade Fair at Guildhall yesterday, February 19:

Princess Alexandra lovely in blue opening the new North Block Building at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama at the University of London today:

Last edited:
As my mother always says, Princess Alexandra would look good in a potato sack. She's so elegant & she has a good sense of what suits her.

The Duchess of Gloucester had two engagements in Berkshire yesterday, February 27:

** Upper part **

It's strange, I've never seen LG wearing an engagement ring since it was announced and it's the same here.

It's strange, I've never seen LG wearing an engagement ring since it was announced and it's the same here.

Maybe she is one of those people who can't wear rings?
I can't (allergies).

Wouldn't an allergy be to a type of metal though?She wears earrings and necklaces made of metal.

:previous:
I can wear earrings and necklaces, but not rings.

(Not sure why that is).

Just seen some pictures of LG wearing a large gold ring on her right hand at Wimbledon last year so the mystery continues

Lovely looks from the ladies though the only thing I don't like is Princess Michael's hat. It seems that she has tried to go for the '60's pillbox look but has gone slightly wrong.

Princess Michael of Kent at the Russian Ballet Icons Gala 2019 in London yesterday, March 31:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Gloucester at the Fed Cup at the Copper Box Arena at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on April 21:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom